Topic

Character re-customization

Solariss @ Kirin Tor
Solariss

Night Elf Hunter
Like someone else I found on the forums, I made a donation and bought the character customization feature for my priest. After going through the changes I want, and then going to finalize it, I get an error message saying "cannot customize character".

Is this a permanent bug/issue or is there a fix coming? Is this a situation where we can get donation points refunded because a service we paid to use isn't working?

Character name: Ahnyanka
Realm: Algalon

(There is another thread about this but it's 3 months old so I thought I would make a new one here.)

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

Human Mage
Edited on 2019-01-08 22:24:32
try another hair/face combo, it is a client thing, u can also download another client cause with a good one it works just fine

Solariss @ Kirin Tor
Solariss

Night Elf Hunter
Thanks but that doesn't work. I have the client downloaded on two computers, it doesn't work on either one.

If I try different face / hair combos and one I don't like winds up working, I may be able to change the hair at the barber shop in game, but not the face. Changing the face to one I like is the whole idea for getting this change feature.

Not clear to me how/where to post issues/questions like this with any hope of getting a response from a GM or staff; any ideas?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.