Topic

Been trying for weeks to get free faction change

Lasher @ Kirin Tor
Lasher
80 Night Elf Druid
Hello, I am on Kirin tor and I decided to transfer a horde character to the alliance (which the website says is free). I have been trying to transfer Zermoc. I have followed all the directions and nothing seems to ever happen. What is wrong? Is the website malfunctioning? I have tried about once a week for probably 5-6 weeks and nothing. Just nothing. Any help appreciated. Thank you

Theodric @ Kirin Tor
Theodric

Human Priest
Edited on 2019-05-29 10:29:19
Looks like something is wrong on your end because I just tried it and it worked first attempt.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
Night Elf Warrior
Edited on 2019-05-29 14:26:00
I suppose the free Horde to Alliance faction change works only on Algalon. I know it has not been mentioned on the news post but since its purpose is to bring more factions balance, I guess they were/are worried about Algalon faction balance and not about Kirin Tor. I mean, you guys haven't got any kind of... population to be worried in the first place? Don't want to be rude but that's the sad truth.

Lasher @ Kirin Tor
Lasher
80 Night Elf Druid
Others on Kirin Tor have made the change but My character Zermoc has still not changed. As I stated above it has been weeks. Hopefully a GM will see this and fix the issue.

Thanks in advance

Lasher @ Kirin Tor
Lasher
80 Night Elf Druid
It is done. Yay!!! Thanks so much

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.