Topic

Phasing Issue

Yaru @ Kirin Tor
Yaru

1 Dwarf Rogue
Edited by Yaru on 2019-07-26 16:17:39
Phasing issue in the storm peaks. Completed the SoH quests and all the other quests in Storm Peaks. But all the Giants and Dwarves are still all over the engine of the makers, along with Creteus being dead.

When I am in 'engine of the makers' the giants and dwarves are not visible but as soon as i enter 'the foot stepps' they phase in.

Any help would be appreciated, ty.

Character: Solymor - Algalon

Remuerto @ Kirin Tor
Remuerto

1 Undead Rogue
I have the exact same issue. I've also noticed that this phase is incompatible with Storm Peak's rares such as Skoll, Vyragosa or the Time-Lost Proto Drake, while in that area. I often can see Skoll from the distance but, the moment I approach, it vanishes.
I completed all quests and SoH chain but didn't phase out.

The only quest I could never do (not sure if it's scripted or not) is about the little Everfrost chips that you should be able to gather/farm around the zone, which was a nice way to get rep up apart from the dailies.

I made a ticket about it long ago, but there was no reply yet. Hope there is a solution for it!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.