Topic

New on this server

Shootaboy @ Kirin Tor
Shootaboy
1 Orc Hunter
Hello guys

First of all, a little feedback to this website, I have figured it out on WHAT TO DO in order to be able to use the Forum section, I needed to create a toon on the Kirin Tor realm, which is pretty dead, 0 players online, it doesn't make sense to me, I thought that by having a toon on Algalon realm was enough. You guys should give us more information about this on how to use the Forum or any other option here in this website.

Okay, so, as the title says, I am new here, I have been playing WoW WotLK for years, and I am really interested playing on this server, right now I have a couple a questions:

1) What does it mean having a toon on the Kirin Tor realm to be my main character if that realm is dead? I am confused to be honest

2) I don't see any option for transfering a character to Dalaran-WoW from another blizzlike WotLK server, so, is it possible to transfer lvl 80 from XYZ server to Dalaran-WoW? I am really looking foward for your answer here, about options, alternatives, explanation in detail...

3) How are the quests here from lvl 1 to 80, are the fully functioning?

4) How are the classes here? are the talent trees working? I mean, are all the spells, damage, habilites, etc fully working as intended?

5) I have face a bug in other server for hunters BM, where some exotic pets when tamed are really, really tiny like the core-hound, or rhino from Northrend, is this happening here as well?

Hope you guys can give me a hand here, like I said before, I look foward to play on this server

Best regards
Andres

Nimbus @ Kirin Tor
Nimbus
17 Blood Elf Mage
when the game went live kirin tor was the first server then they made algalon so to post on the forums you need to have a character on kirin tor. i have leveled from 1-80 on alliance all quests are working. there are some minor bugs but for the most part every quest is working. from what i have seen personally all the classes are working correctly and you can see here what is and isn't https://github.com/dalaran-wow/dalaran-wow/issues. my core hound is huge not issues with pets. there is one issue with hunter where you get stuck in attacking animation but a relog will fix it and it doesn't happen a lot only seen it twice. both times i was under level 10.

as for server transfers that is something you need to contact support for i don't know what they offer.

best luck on the server.

Shootaboy @ Kirin Tor
Shootaboy
1 Orc Hunter
I appreciate your answer Nimbus, thank you

About this:
> https://github.com/dalaran-wow/dalaran-wow/issues
I dont have permission to see that, or doesn't exist

When I go to my account, at the top of the screen there is an option that says SUPPORT, I go there but it redirects me to the Home page... How can I contact support ?

Nimbus @ Kirin Tor
Nimbus
17 Blood Elf Mage
Top right of the website there is a bug tracker. Right next to the account button. use that to track whats been fixed and what being worked on. This server has been doing a lot of work over the years. I really enjoy this server over warmane or others due to its very original feel and the fact they haven't compromised their values.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Welcome

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.