Topic

Guild Charter Issue

Forumelf @ Kirin Tor
Forumelf

Blood Elf Paladin
Am trying to make a guild for a bank alt, but I cannot for the life of me get it to open to obtain sigs. Any suggestions?

Have made an ingame ticket, but experience shows I might get a faster solution here :p

Forumelf @ Kirin Tor
Forumelf

Blood Elf Paladin
Surprisingly this has not resolved itself - I guess ignoring it was not the solution after all!! Who would have thought?

Any GM support please? Nope.

Any suggestions please? Tried again, different toon, different account, still nothing. Disabled all addons, still nothing.

Feytor @ Kirin Tor
Feytor

Human Warlock
Tryhave guild charter in your main backpack

Forumelf @ Kirin Tor
Forumelf

Blood Elf Paladin
Only have one bag on this char. Is a new bank alt..

Still waiting.

Feytor @ Kirin Tor
Feytor

Human Warlock
It's the default pack you start the game with.

If you've done that, and researched the procedure for obtaining signatures, etc. I'm not sure what else you can do, other than maybe throw old charter away and try with a new one.

Or...wait for a GM to respond, which I'm thinking they should be able to, as this voluntary world-quarantine period makes it so noone can do much else but be online or do essential tasks.

Forumelf @ Kirin Tor
Forumelf

Blood Elf Paladin
Yes... wait for a GM to respond. Pretty novel idea. Will try it.

As I still have the issue, strangely enough!

Have tried now with different races/cities, still no joy. Have tried disposing and remaking with a different name, still nothing. Almost a week now... have seen people get their arena charters in that time sorted by GMs...

Magical thinking still not working.

Forumelf @ Kirin Tor
Forumelf

Blood Elf Paladin
Thankyou Azerotth - issue resolved.

Qtiepie @ Kirin Tor
Qtiepie
Night Elf Rogue
Hey,

Having same issue. How was it solved? By GM or?

Find it odd when digging into the matter that they keep closing the topic on the github. It's clearly not resolved.. They, furthermore, refer to some steps where u have to disable addons etc. but then confirm that is not a solution that works & ask to raise a in-game ticket. Why close it on the hub if truly not resolved?

Also, sort of infuriating waiting for a ''your ticket will be serviced soon'' only to wait a whole day & the matter still not being dealt with. It's 30 sec work tops, but the respons time is sucking all positive out of the experience. What are we to make of this @staff

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.