Topic

Stuck on logging to Algalon realm

Sillia @ Kirin Tor
Sillia

1 Draenei Warrior
Edited by Sillia on 2020-04-08 18:28:45
Hi Team,
27.05.2020 stuck on logging screen to Algalon realm, after wait time sent back to server selection. Can log to Kirin Tor. Deleted WTF no joy, internet connection is good. Deleted chache, reinstalled game, ping is good, no errors.
Can log in to Kirin Tor toon, but Algalon is not loading at all

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
weird, been playing whole morning no problems, try with vpn

Pixiflunsky @ Kirin Tor
Pixiflunsky
1 Undead Rogue
Hey,

Same as Gerardd, I can log in perfectly, so it must be something in your side. Make sure your realmfirst and everything else is correct, and as suggested, try to log in with a VPN.

Cheers

Sillia @ Kirin Tor
Sillia

1 Draenei Warrior
VPN worked, and I logged in to Algalon, but without VPN only Kirin Tor works. Why such drastic change when before it woked out fine
Thanks for the advice!

Dulap @ Kirin Tor
Dulap

3 Tauren Warrior
I don't know how to use VPN, is this a must from now on? Kirin tor works but no Algalon. What can i do?

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
its probably something temporary from your country, its not ur fault nor server's, use a vpn and check if its fine each few hours until u don't have a problem. google about vpns, its easy and there are loads of them free. You 2 are the only ones i've seen with that problem, its nothing global

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.