Topic

What I love about Dalaran WoW

Suzyhomemakr @ Kirin Tor
Suzyhomemakr

50 Night Elf Hunter
After playing WoW for so many years, the game has changed a lot for me. Because of D-W's offering, I can indulge my love of being able to putz around & take all the time I need to for any quest...how 'bout them Winterspring quests, eh? Back & forth across Winterspring, over into Felwood, even down to Gadgetzan & Marshal's Refuge? No problem. And I can leisurely travel around the globe up-ing professions, farming my favorite ingredients for my favorite food (Zesty Clam Meat for Clamette Magnifique...Musselback Sculpin for Poached Northern Sculpin). I so love this server/service. Thanks D-W providers!!!

P.S. Don't feel guilty about not donating to the server...JUST DONATE! :^D

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
This is cute

Ghandalf @ Kirin Tor
Ghandalf

1 Human Mage
Well, unfortunately I can't tell you much yet, because I've only been here for about a week - and found DW rather by chance.

But it feels right to be here.

Also, I've already read a lot about a "second era" - so we can all be excited i think.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.