Topic

Wintergrasp and the PvP Tournament

Ghery @ Kirin Tor
Ghery
1 Tauren Shaman
Hello!

So it seems like Horde is winning the tournament just because of Wintergrasp (numbers are there, you can check the PvP page on the website), which grants 5 points per win.

Every Wintergrasp battle I've been on, it's either 50v10 where only hordes have numbers, and tenacity doesn't help at all, so Alliance doesn't bother anymore.
I think there should be some kind of filter (like in battlegrounds, where players can only join if the player numbers are balanced) or some kind of adjustment to make it more equal.
Seems to me it's kinda unfair a whole faction is winning the tournament because of an unbalanced battle, that on top of that in my opinion is mostly PvE (kill sieges, cannons, gates...)

What do you guys and girls think? Should Wintergrasp have less relevance in the tournament, maybe grant less points? Should there be some kind of filter for players so it's always equal numbers? Or maybe an adjustment to help address this issue?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I am disappointed in you, Alliance.

Ghery @ Kirin Tor
Ghery
1 Tauren Shaman
Well, it seems like my post did something because since then Alliance got motivated again :P
it's been 5 weeks straight with better numbers

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Imagine

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.