Topic

The World of Warcraft Account has been closed... [Help]

Thadcastle @ Kirin Tor
Thadcastle

Human Paladin
I figure this is another place to squeak in hopes of receiving some grease. I hope it does not appear pestering, I understand the server operates with very limited personnel, and you're all volunteers.

On 11/6/2020 I reached out to the dalaran community gmail account to have my account unlocked. I was provided a temporary password, was able to log in to the site, and changed my account password. When I attempt to log in to the game client I receive the message in the subject line. I replied to the same email thread that I was receiving this issue on 11/7/2020.

On 11/10/2020, I created a new email chain, subject "Client Will Not Allow Login."

All of the character names I expect to be on the account show up in the Voter/Donation shop and for all the available services, it even allowed me to send a pet to one of them.

Thank you,

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Hail!

Your account was permanently banned because of a heavy private server advertisement in order to get attention from the Game Masters. Unfortunately, it is not recoverable.

Thadcastle @ Kirin Tor
Thadcastle

Human Paladin
Due to the nature of the account it did have a pretty vulnerable password.

There is absolutely no recourse for compromised accounts? Were the moderators that granted my password reset not aware of this?

Thadcastle @ Kirin Tor
Thadcastle

Human Paladin
I have to implore for additional communication on this matter. This is months of time and some money invested, is it literally deleted from existence or is it disabled for a ban received due to the security of the account being compromised?

If it is the latter there is truly nothing that can be done?

Thadcastle @ Kirin Tor
Thadcastle

Human Paladin
Again, could I please have more communication on this matter?

There is nothing to be done for a compromised account?

Thadcastle @ Kirin Tor
Thadcastle

Human Paladin
Mod(s) please, there is absolutely nothing that can be done for the banning of a compromised account?

This is hundreds of hours of time and real money I am not particularly looking forward to reinvesting.

Thadcastle @ Kirin Tor
Thadcastle

Human Paladin
Again asking for any possible route for issues with compromised accounts.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.