Topic

FPS drop

Twyhein @ Kirin Tor
Twyhein

Dwarf Paladin
For about last 2 weeks I have horrendous fps drop in wow for some unknown reason. Instead of usual 100+ i can now get 20-30 at best during raids. My hardware and network are way above the requirement so i have no clue what started causing this. And it is not just me. I talked to plenty of people complaining over it lately as well. Is there something wrong with the server?

Terranigma @ Algalon
Terranigma
Tauren Shaman
thats not server side, sounds like an addon or something. I been raiding a lot lately and this is the first time i've heard this, check addons

Twyhein @ Kirin Tor
Twyhein

Dwarf Paladin
Cant be addon as all the people i talked to have same problem but completly different addons. I have been using the same for years. Skada, recount, pallypower, needtoknow, actionbarsaver, grid2, atlasloot, dbm, gearscorelite. I dont even use costum ui.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.