Hi is server down?

Kentan @ Kirin Tor
Kentan

3 Orc Warrior
Cant connect atm to server - not sure whats happening

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
HI!

Nope, server is up, there is no issue logging in. Are you still experiencing that problem?

Kentan @ Kirin Tor
Kentan

3 Orc Warrior
Yeah kinda - cant connect to server etc.... but internet is fine and normally it works all well... not rlly idea what else is wrong

Kentan @ Kirin Tor
Kentan

3 Orc Warrior
Tried to even restart PC but wasnt working (idk can try to restart net router) but net working... so I have no idea - password on site is working so I think it is not by being hacked or something

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Maybe is something from your location (when trying to reach servers'), try to use temporarily a VPN, just to see if it works. If it does, then it will fix automatically soon as it is probably something from your ISP reaching certain countries.

Hope it helps!

Quahgmor @ Kirin Tor
Quahgmor
5 Orc Warlock
Same problem here. Ill try to use VPN (but I dont know how yet xD). Hope it solves soon.

Ressi @ Kirin Tor
Ressi
1 Orc Shaman
Check your realmlist.wtf. I had the same problem because my realmlist was set to logon.dalaran-server.com instead of logon.dalaran-realmlist.org.

Quahgmor @ Kirin Tor
Quahgmor
5 Orc Warlock
it was that, I dont know how it changed alone. Ty Ressi.

Kentan @ Kirin Tor
Kentan

3 Orc Warrior
Wow it worked for me thanks - had to change it

Plainfeather @ Kirin Tor
Plainfeather
Right! It looks like there was an issue with a very old realmlist that few players were still using, hehe. To be sure, use always the current one: logon.dalaran-realmlist.org

The older one should be up again later though, just in case.

Cheers!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.