Topic

Snapshot dates

Gulveig @ Algalon
Gulveig
80 Troll Rogue
Great idea on the new Dalaran realm.

When is the first snapshot scheduled to happen for Algalon characters? I have a few that aren't quite at 80 yet and wondering if I can sneak them in to the first age.

Camino

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Greetings,

Good question. I am planning to announce the restrictions this next Monday/Tuesday and the first snapshot date will also be said.

I need to perform a few things first, but at first glance the snapshot from Algalon will be during the next week.

Thank you.

Temper @ Kirin Tor
Temper
Orc Warrior
Will you also announce the Server Time the realm will go live?

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Hello there,

Yes, I believe it was posted on few different places - but it might not be here on forums, sorry about that. It will go live at 18:00 GMT+2.

We will do a proper announcement about it.

Thanks.

Hootnshootn @ Algalon
Hootnshootn

80 Tauren Druid
I've returned after a year or so away, the Dalaran characters will return?

Rithin @ Algalon
Rithin

Human Paladin
Any new on the 2nd snapshot date? I'm currently leveling towards 80 on algalon and the first snapshot date was kind of "short notice" and i won't be able to make it.

Laer @ Algalon
Laer

80 Night Elf Druid
I am also very curious about the snapshot date, specifically because I have a few characters that I am trying to level to 80 as well. And I want to know if it is pointless at this point to try and power level them before the new server.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.