Topic

Can't connect. Even after Realmlist change.

Bradford @ Kirin Tor
Bradford

17 Night Elf Druid
So it seems like a few people since the realmlist change have not been able to connect even after changing the Realmlist. No one has really been addressing the issue. What I have tried: I changed the realmlist didn't work- Created a new WTF file didn't work- Tried completely deleting and re installing didn't work. My Gf is also experiencing this on her computer and we have two different Ip's and Wifi servicer so any help would be appreciated

Dracosa @ Kirin Tor
Dracosa
1 Blood Elf Hunter
im having the same problem ever since the change i can never connect i tried doing the same thing as you and no luck

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
You should be able to connect w/o problems, everything is fine. Check permissions from your Wow or WTF folder, or even from the realmlist file. It is from your side.

Yardie @ Kirin Tor
Yardie
the Magic Seeker

80 Dwarf Hunter
Probably you can't connect because sometimes the firewall doesn't let you since you haven't enabled permission for WoW.exe either give permission or just disable firewalls(while you playing).

Bradford @ Kirin Tor
Bradford

17 Night Elf Druid
So I've tried disabling my firewall completely and changed the permission for the wow folder and everything under it. The only thing I can think of is the way I changed my realm list I first changed it to a txt document then wrote in the realmlist then changed it back to .wtf did I do this incorrectly?

Bradford @ Kirin Tor
Bradford

17 Night Elf Druid
Okay ignore that I fixed it by Changing the config.wtf file I made a thread incase you want to know how - http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/input-and-assistance/community-support/topic/4255/if-you-can-t-connect-even-after-realmlist-change-fix - Thanks for those of you who did offer me assistance I appreciate the help! ('')(;..;)('')

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.