Topic

extra help in regards of my torrent guide. Please read.

Richard @ Kirin Tor
Richard
Hello Dalaran Community. I have made a post with a torrent guide Explaining the basics of what you need to do to Download a torrent client, download the game client and get started on Dalaran-WoW. The guide can be found here.

http://www.dalaran-wow.com/forums/input-and-assistance/community-support/topic/638/so-you-re-new-to-torrents-this-guide-might-help-you

I have been getting messages asking me for extra help from people who do not seem to be able to figure it out still. I have tried messaging certain people back but cant seem to send messages, I have also tried to edit my Original Guide post giving people my Personal Skype info so that they can reach me and I can Help people further. It really sucks to see messages from people who want to get involved in this and who could help build server population and not be able to help them get started.

Feel free to Add me on Skype ( Birch.billington ) and I will accept and help you with whatever you need to get started and get setup. On another note, When trying to message people or edit a post i get a message sayign that I have been blocked from the website because of recent ddos attacks? I have no idea why I have been blocked, I am just Dalaran - WoW member, I don;t know the first thing about hacking/cracking and I really like Dalaran-WoW and have no intentions of Harming the website. Cheers everyone.

Skype name Birch.billington add me for quicker torrent help.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.