Topic

Can't Log In

Dinak @ Kirin Tor
Dinak
1 Troll Mage
I haven't logged in for a bit, probably 6 months (moved).

When I load the client it says my "World of Warcraft account has been closed and is no longer available for use."

Yet I can still log into this website. What giveth?

Golganeth @ Kirin Tor
Golganeth
Staff Member
Greetings,

I have checked the ban reason of your account and I have removed it. Your account was blocked roughly half a year ago because someone was using it to make illegal and scammy advertising across the realms.

We strongly suggest you to change the password as soon as possible, making it unique and not the same as the one you might be using for other servers.

Regards!
GM Golgy

Dinak @ Kirin Tor
Dinak
1 Troll Mage
You're awesome. So I shouldn't have my password be "password" then...

Remi @ Kirin Tor
Remi
No Characters
Hello. I'll just bump this thread because every support page I seem to try redirect me to the homepage instead. So, I have the same problem as Dinak. Can't log in to the game, says my account has been closed. I didn't play in probably 2 years, stopped playing back then cause work load took over

Golganeth @ Kirin Tor
Golganeth
Staff Member
Hello Evilwind,

Your account was indeed blocked for the same reason. I've unlocked it and you should already be able to log in, and as I said in my last post on this thread:

We strongly suggest you to change the password as soon as possible, making it unique and not the same as the one you might be using for other servers.

Regards!
Golgy

Stonebaked @ Kirin Tor
Stonebaked

10 Troll Hunter
Hello!

i cant see my main wene i logg in was maby 6 monts ago wene i played last but cant see any of my caracters..
plss help me!

Jack @ Kirin Tor
Jack
No Characters
I have the same issues and these first posts, it says that my account is no longer in use. Please help

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.