Topic

Unable to Login to Main Server

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Hey Guys,

Im having trouble logging into the main server. I've only managed to get onto the old one and of course its a barren wasteland!!

Before you all jump in and say fix realmlist.. i've done that, checked, double and triple checked.. for the love of god its not that.. If i login to old server and try to switch across to main its bugs out and puts me back to character select on the old server.

Can anyone suggest anything that might help?

Cheers,

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
try to delete your config.wtf file, maybe it works

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
No dice..
I've done this also.. no luck..
Next suggestion please

Sawmantha @ Kirin Tor
Sawmantha

1 Blood Elf Hunter
Delete registry.blob file and relaunch game. Hope this helps.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
I think your just stuck on the korin tor realm. At the top of the character selection screen select "Change Realms" and select Algalon

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
I think your just stuck on the korin tor realm. At the top of the character selection screen select "Change Realms" and select Algalon

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Negative, that's were the actual problem is. I am going to "Change Realms" and clicking on Algalon, and I get stuck "Connecting..."
Old server works, new server... no dice..
Any other thoughts?
I'll just say that i've gone to extremes on this, I've re-downloaded the client, i've tried other downloads for the client, I've even done a reinstall of windows (Backup system personal files and wipe PC)
For some reason I'm just having no luck with connecting to the new server. Is there logs I can send to a blue or something to look at?? I dunno what else to try..

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
Looks like they left the forum already. Shame...

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.