Tauren - The Barrens
Blood Elves - Ghostlands

Levels 23-31
Trolls & Orcs - Thousand Needles
Undead - Stonetalon Mountains / Thousand Needles
Tauren - Thousand Needles
Blood Elves - Thousand Needles / Ashenvale

Levels 31-41
You can choose to go Arathi Highlands or Stranglethorn Vale,both zones are cool but Stranglethorn got way more quests and lots more fun than Arathi Highlands.I recommend Stranglethorn Vale for newbies.

Levels 41-51
Here you can do quests in Tanaris or Feralas,sincerely I recommend Feralas,easy quests,lots of experience and nice rewards.

Levels 51-58
Un'goro Crater without question.Why? If not,tell me a good zone like Un'goro where you can level fast. =]

Levels 58-68
Allright,now that we are level 58,go to Orgrimmar and get the portal to Shattrath.Then get a flying path to Thrallmar and start the quests.After you finish in Hellfire Peninsula,get yo Nagrand where you can do the Ring of Blood ,do few more quest and yay,level 68.

Levels 68-73
Ok,level 68,what now...Get again to Orgrimmar.Go outside of city and get the zeppelin to Borean Tundra and start the quests. Finish them all ,get awesome rewards and read below.

Levels 73-77
Now you can choose Dragonblight or Grizzly Hills,both are cool,but Grizlly Hills got some more quests,experience and cooler rewards.

Levels 77-80
And finally the last one,Sholozar Basin. For the Horde ! Yarrr !

Thats all.Hope it helps,enjoy.

Lanstus @ Kirin Tor
Lanstus
34 Human Warrior
I have one question. Why you posted Horde leveling guide, if you're Alliance?

Headscutter @ Kirin Tor
Headscutter
1 Tauren Warrior
Edited by Headscutter on 2013-07-23 23:42:32
nice guie

Barcelona @ Kirin Tor
Barcelona
49 Human Mage
Even Horde needs their leveling guide,that is why i posted it.

Haldron @ Kirin Tor
Haldron
the Patient

80 Troll Hunter
We are all Horde deep inside of us ;) Helpfull guide,thank you !

Zomb @ Kirin Tor
Zomb
37 Undead Warlock
Nice guide definitely!

Sykey @ Kirin Tor
Sykey
57 Tauren Druid
Well i'm tauren and lvl 21-31 why can't i level in stonelaton? lvl 51-58 do you think there will be enough quests for 7 levels in ungoro, coz i almost leveled two there with rdf help. And for me as a horde this guide really sucks.No hurt feelings just saying.And I visited ten times more zones than this guide gives.

Matveiko @ Kirin Tor
Matveiko
49 Human Priest
Good luck leveling Ain Ungoro 51-58..

Herekitykity @ Kirin Tor
Herekitykity

1 Night Elf Druid
For six years this post has slowed the progress of horde as it is wildly inaccurate. Please remove.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.