Arathina @ Kirin Tor
Arathina
10 Draenei Shaman
There is nothing on the auction house.

Why is The Auction House dead?

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Because kirin tor is a dead realm. Come play with us on algalon, send mail to "kys" and I will send you some starting gold for the time wasted.

Staff please delete the realm, thanks.

Arathina @ Kirin Tor
Arathina
10 Draenei Shaman
How do I get my characters changed over to algalon

Arathina @ Kirin Tor
Arathina
10 Draenei Shaman
I have myself and 2 others friends just signed up with me and How do we get characters changed over to algalon

Arathina @ Kirin Tor
Arathina
10 Draenei Shaman
I just realized Algalon is a PvP server and I prefer PvE because my 2 friends are not PvP players.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
you cannot...sadly. have them mail me too for some gold. kirin tor has nothing positive to add and it's a blight on dalaran-wow in the long run. sad.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Despite the PVP label there isn't much world PVP. Algalon still gets updates whereas Kirin Tor does not. Algalon sees upwards of 1000 players each faction where Kirin Tor will get maybe 15.

You won't get any PVE done on Kirin Tor aside from the broken quests and if you are lucky, a 5man dungeon once a week.

Algalonisoff @ Kirin Tor
Algalonisoff

1 Gnome Warlock
Edited by Algalonisoff on 2017-07-28 07:40:05
It should mention in the realm selection that Kirin Tor population: Very low.

Wondering if the number of newcomers we're losing is high because of this.

I just realized Algalon is a PvP server and I prefer PvE because my 2 friends are not PvP players.d

Also as Ed just said the WPvP is hardly noticeable here. Only some random fights between opposite faction members while you level from 1 to 80.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
7 Night Elf Warrior
Kirin Ton is a dead wasteland. You will not find other players aside from your two friends.

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
If you actually think that playing on a PVP realm is a problem, then you should probably go back to tetris.

Snach @ Kirin Tor
Snach
of Orgrimmar

80 Orc Shaman
This certainly is not true. Kirin Tor is NOT a dead server. Our guild alone has almost 100 members with 400+ toons in the guild. I also know of a couple other Horde guilds as well not to mention the alliance toons that I have seen. Although we do not have the numbers, it is possible to play and have fun on Kirin Tor. Our guild does run heroic 5 man groups and have enough for raids already.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Nah it's dead. You can't get much worse as a server

Ravenwolfe @ Kirin Tor
Ravenwolfe
7 Orc Hunter
So I just leveled up to level 7 Orc Hunter here on Kirin-Tor... Just realizing that there is NO ONE around, not even in Orgrimmar?? I kinda feel mislead because on the server select screen, it always shows Kirin-Tor as being Medium population (same as Algalon according to the list). But I just made another char on Algalon and there are at least 5 other lowbies running around besides me.

Man what a waste of time Kirin Tor seems to be, so I'll be leveling on Algalon now. Anyone have any charity/free gear for a "new" orc hunter hehe. :P

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Gg staff.

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Kirin tor is clearly a daily issue for new players. I wonder if these guys even stayed to play on dalwow, I doubt it.

Kavurma @ Kirin Tor
Kavurma
1 Blood Elf Rogue
"There isn't much PVP on algalon" say the people who camp Orgrimar...enough said.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.