Topic

WTB Vanilla Enchants

Postit @ Kirin Tor
Postit
1 Night Elf Rogue
Not really, but I will. I'd be looking for Enchant Weapon - Strength and Enchant Weapon - Agility , which you get from Loktos Darkbargainer and Meilosh respectively. The former requires friendly reputation with the Thorium Brotherhood and the latter honored with Timbermaw Hold.

I'm making this post more as a heads up, as I don't expect anyone to go farm for these recipes, but since no one sells them on our server you could sell for a pretty penny and they're not that hard to make. Essence of Air and Essence of Earth might be in short supply, but if that's the case you could sell for more and you'd still be the only one selling them. Since demand is considerable and supply non-existent, you could get away with selling for as much as 300g... but now I'm just trying to tempt you ;)

Since it's a one time expense, you can milk it. People won't think all that hard about spending an extra 100g on something they'll benefit from from levels one through eighty, if they have the gold to spend. Don't get me wrong, you won't sell every day, but they're very to easy to make if you can buy the mats and the profits are considerable in the long run.

So yeah, long story short: get these recipes, hehe.

Dankk @ Kirin Tor
Dankk

74 Undead Priest
Agility is on the Horde AH regularly. I'm not sure if you can send 'looms cross-faction or not here though.

Postit @ Kirin Tor
Postit
1 Night Elf Rogue
Don't think so. I'm alliance though, but kudos to whomever knows enough about enchanting to sell that recipe on a regular basis. If the seller gets wind of this, he can pm me and we'll set up a trade through the neutral AH.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.