Topic

Twin Daggers Jewelry holiday sale!

Sazbot @ Kirin Tor
Sazbot

80 Dwarf Rogue
If you play Alliance you have seen my advertisement. Some hate it, some seek it out, and others are impartial. But, none the less, I run a gem cutting and wholesale shop out of Dalaran's south bank.

I just wanted to stop by the good old general forums to let everyone know about my great deals this holiday season. I am offering all green quality gems cut or uncut for 5g each with bulk orders in the hundreds available and all perfect cuts made are yours free of charge.

I am also offering blue quality gems cut or uncut for 60g each in part as a celebration for Algalon coming soon as blue gems will be the best quality again and also to promote the holiday economic boost!

You can contact me on the forums or in game for more details. Additional cuts can be available upon request.

So Happy Holidays to everyone on behalf of Twin Daggers Jewelry!

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.