Topic

5th Anniversary: Free instant 70 and Shop discounts.

Spadita @ Kirin Tor
Spadita
Staff Member
Hello community.

dalaran_header.jpg

As you already know, we have just celebrated our 5th Anniversary and we are so grateful to every one of you that we would like to give you a nice reward for your adventures in Dalaran-WoW.

From the first Hogger kill or those beasts killed in the Barrens, to the first brawls in Stranglethorn Valley. Surely you can't forget passing through the Dark Portal, the grinding in Zangarmarsh and of course, your first travel to Northrend in the boat or zepelling. That is the start of the incredible journey that you have experienced with us time after time.

We have thought about lending a hand to all those who believed in us and made their home in Dalaran-WoW. Just for once, just because you were there before, just because you deserve it, you have the choice to enjoy one Instant 70 boost for free during this Summertime.

This time of celebration starts in Northrend, and we will provide you the proper path for that: one free Instant 70 for everyone who started with us before our 5th anniversary.

In addition, you can enjoy a discount of 50% from our Donation Shop and 20% from our Vote Shop.

Few quick notes:

- In order to check if you are eligible, you need to be logged in and visit http://www.dalaran-wow.com/account/character/instant-70/ . If you can see the "Free" option, you are eligible.
- It is totally free and you do not need to be premium.
- It is the improved version of our instant 70, which means that you will also receive a Tome of the Cold Weather Flight, as well as the 2 Heirlooms of your choice.
- Once you have used it over one of your characters, you can't use it anymore.
- Only available during the Summertime.
- If you have donation points but you are eligible for the Free boost, the free boost shall have priority and no donation points will be deducted from your account.
- The Shop Discounts are already applied.

Thank you for your wonderful support!

Healzors @ Kirin Tor
Healzors
3 Troll Shaman
Nice!
But there seems to be a slight issue with the service. I am eligible, and went through the process only to find my character ported to Orgrimmar but no change in level, nor any items in the mail.

Tassle @ Kirin Tor
Tassle

2 Gnome Mage
Edited by Tassle on 2018-08-10 17:03:34
UPDATE: It works now - just have to wait 20 minuts.

-----

I got same issue. I am eligible, and went through the process but no change in level, nor any items in the mail.

Spadita @ Kirin Tor
Spadita
Staff Member
Hello there,

Do not worry at all, the queue may take a little while to be processed, but should not take much longer.

Enjoy it!

Tassle @ Kirin Tor
Tassle

2 Gnome Mage
Thank you! :)

Crimsonkitty @ Kirin Tor
Crimsonkitty
6 Night Elf Druid
Thanks and Congrats!

Scriptor @ Kirin Tor
Scriptor

1 Draenei Shaman
Hi,

The service does not seem to be working. I go through the steps; however, when I select my character and click "Next Step" nothing happens. No loading or anything just a broken "Next Step Button?"

Scriptor @ Kirin Tor
Scriptor

1 Draenei Shaman
If you have any suggestions that would be great!

Spadita @ Kirin Tor
Spadita
Staff Member
Hello, you have to select the Free Instant 70 option first.

Cheers!

Blaiks @ Kirin Tor
Blaiks

1 Blood Elf Mage
Hello.

Yesterday I decided to buy some DP in order to help me leveling up my character. With this promotion, the items I bought were discounted. Is there any chance to get returned the difference?

If not, I completely understand. I just had to ask.

Twyhein @ Kirin Tor
Twyhein

1 Dwarf Paladin
Hey, what about the rewards from ICC pve tournament? Any update on that? Would be nice to spend donation points from there during this event.

Malkavia @ Kirin Tor
Malkavia
Staff Member
Hello,

The Tournament rewards should be distributed during the upcoming week.

Regards.

Masggzz @ Kirin Tor
Masggzz

1 Human Warrior
Thank you :')

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
tyvm!

Nivelol @ Kirin Tor
Nivelol
1 Tauren Hunter
thanks so much for it, literally 7 friends came back to the server just because of this

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

9 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish I had 7 friends.

Delky @ Kirin Tor
Delky
1 Draenei Mage
lil topor neva friends :(

Goodbellows @ Kirin Tor
Goodbellows
1 Gnome Rogue
Hello,

Can you only boost characters made before the 5th anniversary? I wanted to make a new level 1 character to boost for maximum value, but the new toon I made doesn't show up on the services page.

Dinqt @ Kirin Tor
Dinqt
7 Gnome Rogue
tyyy < 3 long live daralan wow and agalon , the cataclysm will never be able to beat ya

Goodbellows @ Kirin Tor
Goodbellows
1 Gnome Rogue
After some research, I found that I had to log in and out of the level 1 character before the boost could work. Problem solved

Aquabella @ Kirin Tor
Aquabella

4 Human Priest
yep, i had to do the same goodbellows

Wrodaku @ Kirin Tor
Wrodaku
2 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Wrodaku on 2018-08-12 03:15:17
Hello there!

I am asking this just to be 100% sure. Is it really so, that you must have had made an account prior to this announcement, in order to be eligible for the boost? Did I really fudge this up by some mere 24 hours, just because of my tardiness?

I was about to make an account a couple of days earlier, but I thought I'll just create it over the weekend. It seems like my slowness and indecision has once again gotten me the worst part of the deal.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2018-08-12 03:20:13
I think it's all accounts from before the 22nd of July.

Also, play on Algalon, that's the main realm. Kirin Tor is dead.

Monkeydruffy @ Kirin Tor
Monkeydruffy

80 Tauren Druid
- Only available during the Summertime.

What exactly does this mean, is this some event I don't know about? A simple date would help a lot , I'm currently abroad and would prefer to use it when I got back. Thanks

Nymfadora @ Kirin Tor
Nymfadora
the Explorer

80 Blood Elf Mage
I'd like to boost a char on Kirin Tor to 70, but I can't select the chars in the box, only those from Algalon are available. Is there any possibility that I can boost a char on Kirin Tor with this?

Eldaw @ Kirin Tor
Eldaw
9 Tauren Druid
Hello i click next step and nothing happens,what to do ?

Ilyas @ Kirin Tor
Ilyas

5 Human Warlock
Any news on the tournament rewards?

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Any news on arena rewards? Just kidding xdxdxdxdxd

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
Hello,

The Tournament rewards should be distributed during the upcoming week.

Regards.

The clock is ticking.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
They said the website would be fixed four years ago. Get in line kids

Bajer @ Kirin Tor
Bajer

1 Troll Rogue
:^)

Ygridos @ Kirin Tor
Ygridos
1 Troll Warrior
"The Tournament rewards should be distributed during the upcoming week." - 4 weeks ago

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
The ulduar tournament rewards took two years to come dude

Gingy @ Kirin Tor
Gingy
27 Blood Elf Priest
I would love to have some dialog with the devs about the fact that this is only good for characters on Algalon. I dislike pvp servers and being a full time mom, part time business owner, and casual player, I play on Kirin Tor. I prefer the fact that there is low pop and I can come and go as I please just questing and working on professions with my husband and young son who plays as well. Please let me know why those of us that choose to play on Kirin Tor are left out on this promotion, or being able to boost to 70 period. I wouldn't mind "donating" so that I could boost a toon, but that isn't even an option unless the toon is on Algalon. Very disappointed!

Contigop @ Kirin Tor
Contigop
1 Troll Rogue
Says I have to be a premium user? Is it what others are referencing where I needed an account before the announcement?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.