Topic

Second Era of Progression: Survey.

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Hello Citizens of Dalaran,

second_era_header.jpg

A long time ago, even before Algalon's release, we did promise that once the First Era of progression was finished, we would welcome a Second Era bringing back the thrill of starting everyone altogether and stand against Northrend's menaces. This second progression would allow our community to relive again the content of this expansion that we all love so much, from Naxxramas to Icecrown Citadel. But, on top of that, they would be able to join such a journey with the characters whose feats they have been developing for so much time.

Allow me to give you a quick update first. We have been working for quite some time in several systems to make possible the technical support for this Second Era. Due to these changes, some pending fixes weren't fit to be deployed yet and needed to be put on hold until we ascertained stability, so we have been reworking many things and deploying only those that could go live, bit by bit (Malkavia and I will be updating the bug tracker and will write a changelog as soon as we can).

Now that we are able to fully deploy the remaining corrections, our purpose is to review every dungeon, raids, classes and old issues in order to improve and polish our quality as much as possible before this upcoming Second Era. You probably have already noticed many of them went live on Algalon.

Very well, our idea about this Second Era has always been a "Soft Raid and PvP season reset". We didn't want to announce anything about it until we had every system implemented and performed a thorough testing, in order to be sure that it would be viable for Algalon. This reset would basically consist in the closure of every WoTLK raid (and everything related to its corresponding patch), granting some time beforehand for the forthcoming opening of Naxxramas, rest of Tier 7 and PvP Season. Once available, the raids would have some internal restrictions and systems that would allow to recreate again a proper challenge and transmit the feeling of progression through the tiers. Each tier's release, would be properly scheduled and of course, the pace faster than it was for Algalon.

A really important thing is, no items or achievements would be deleted/lost (although if a player earns an already acquired achievement, it will visually pop, for the shake of the progression feeling). It is a complex system with a lot of details, however, we won't explain more about it for now. What matters and what we need the community to know in order to be able to fulfill our next request is that no one would lose a thing while everyone would be able to enjoy the progression once again.

This being said, we have received plenty of suggestions about the opening of a new realm so, we understand there are a lot of players who might prefer this option to the Soft Reset's one. After a lot of thought and consideration, we have decided to hear you individually, through a survey.

This next step, the Second Era of progression could come in two forms: The explained Soft Reset or a New Realm (obviously, with transfers from Algalon). Of course, if the community doesn't want any of them, none will come.

Please, if you could fill this survey and let us know your preferences it would be much appreciated. We can't wait to hear your opinions and, just for filling the survey (it won't take you more than a minute) you will receive a small token of appreciation: 50 Vote Points or 5 Donation Points if you are premium.

Being a Progressive server that has been up for almost 6 years, we absolutely respect and value the progression and work of each player, therefore no matter the outcome of this Second Era (either the soft reset or the new realm), we want to reassure everyone that the effort put on your characters will be kept for those who wish to. We will explain this further when the time comes.

Before this Second Era of progression begins, we will open our ranks and recruit more Game Masters (even though our current ones are doing a fantastic job), PvP Moderators and high skilled video creators/editors. Stay tuned, please, more information about how to apply will be published soon.

Thank you everyone, we are truly excited and happy to bring to life this Second Era, it is very thrilling and it is possible thanks to all of you. Your support and suggestions are inspiring. Ours is the pleasure to have such a dedicated and loyal community, we promise our constant devotion and we will try to give our best.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This is just a Survey and NOTHING is decided, our intention is to hear the community first and see everyone's opinion through the mentioned survey.

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
10 Night Elf Warrior
So, we will not lose any item but there will be some internal raid restrictions. I guess you mean some gear restrictions, which won't allow us to use next-to-bis gear on previous raids. Can you explain it a bit more? Because I think it's essential to undertand what you really mean with this "soft reset" in order to vote properly.

Magicbunny @ Kirin Tor
Magicbunny

1 Gnome Mage
Filled the survey but will list my key points over here:
1. New realm.
2. No character transfer. Maybe instant 68-70 but keep x1.
3. Also would prefer PvE (Normal) realm with experience bonuses for enabled PvP flag.

Full fresh start. Otherwise it feels pointless.

Magicbunny @ Kirin Tor
Magicbunny

1 Gnome Mage
Also don't rush it. Build up hype and reach certain level of quality. Don't release until November-December. Make an announcement. Be active on Reddit. Drop some informative articles. Release some nice videos on Youtube. Meanwhile perform thorough testing. And then release a brand new realm with brand new characters to attract new and old players seeking for fair competition.

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
I don't know how many we're talking about, but some people would not be up for forced retirement, if server transfers were not a thing. I've spent a lot of time on some of my characters and I would probably quit completely if I couldn't transfer. Transfer don't have to be open on server launch, so I fail to see how it can not be fresh if you transfer with locked or no items, after some percentage of the server hits 80.

Classic launches in August, any release close to this will 100% be a failure. Most guilds will be hit like a truck by it, so if you want a failed server launch, then aim for August or September.

Machettie @ Kirin Tor
Machettie
10 Human Mage
I've spent a lot of time on this server. I may not have maxed gear but I do have 4 80's and a few lvl 79's. I've been fond of the calendar events and have done some raiding. I wouldn't want to lose all the time I've spent doing events raids etc. with two characters with full event calendar done and 2 with only 1 achievement away. I mean if we could keep our gear and not be penalized for it. I'm okay with a soft reset, but Algalon is a great server and why would you really want to change something that is great and so many people that play have worked hard for what they have with their Characters.

I'm not ready to level new Characters from 1-80 again. It's a lot of work plus I've put so much in the 3 accounts I have here and my characters. I've had my main here since I first got into wow. I didn't level right away, but when I did I fell in love with wotlk and dalaran.

Rhaeggar @ Kirin Tor
Rhaeggar

5 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Rhaeggar on 2019-05-19 23:22:51
Honestly I think this is a very big mistake.

Coming from a veteran player I think this timing is horrible. You have been giving us a lot of instant 70's and I'm enjoying attuning my new characters and progressing through ICC. If I want to run Naxx I can easily do so with one of my newer characters and at times it is challenging because of all the fresh characters needing attunements. Yes there are carries at times but I don't feel that ruins my gameplay. Forcing me to roll back my progression to Naxx while I'm enjoying gearing and attuning my alts for ICC would. Most importantly classic is about to release, it's very important that you retain your core player base as much as possible because the player base is going to take a dip. I think this is a terrible time to release a fresh server or even roll back the server's progress. At least wait until the novelty of classic has somewhat worn off to do anything rash. Trying to fix what isn't broken here may very well result in things becoming broken.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
The timing? It has a question at the end when you'd like to see it and an option is December. How long would they need to wait then in your opinion?

Bajer @ Kirin Tor
Bajer

1 Troll Rogue
DAMN POGGERS NAXXRAMAS LETS GO AGAIN

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
10 Night Elf Warrior
Trust me Rhaeggar, difficulty wise you DO feel the difference when you have some carries. I've capped my first char here when Ulduar was the top tier and I remember how long it took to complete Naxx 25 when everyone used to wear T7-T8 gear.

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
@machettie

What matters and what we need the community to know in order to be able to fulfill our next request is that no one would lose a thing while everyone would be able to enjoy the progression once again.

we absolutely respect and value the progression and work of each player, therefore no matter the outcome

we want to reassure everyone that the effort put on your characters will be kept for those who wish to. We will explain this further when the time comes

Eava @ Kirin Tor
Eava

6 Troll Shaman
I know this isn’t important in the grand scheme of this topic, however, seems to me that 50 vote points vastly out weighs 5 DP. You can do a lot more with 50 VP than 5 DP. Just saying - Cheers.

Malkavia @ Kirin Tor
Malkavia
Staff Member
Just a quick note: nothing is decided yet. We are just asking about your opinion with this survey because we received a lot of feedback and suggestions during these past months, we wanted to offer you the possible choices we thought about and hear your voice, there is even one that says: NOTHING - NEVER.

Answering some of your doubts:

1) You would not lose anything, but things are meant to be restrictive since we would aim to ensure a fair competition. More details would be explained in due time.

2) Nothing will be rushed, we are carefully contemplating and studying every possibility, and for that, we need your opinion.

3) We started with this basic survey, but more detailed ones may follow if needed. This survey's purpose is just to check the general idea about what you would like to happen. But we wanted to offer the tranquility about your efforts and feats being kept, we are proud of them and we will preserve them for those who want to in case that the community wishes to progress to this Second Era.

4) As a reminder, you can use [email protected] to discuss further matters or maybe to point out something.

Do not worry, as we said some months ago: we hear you. This serves that purpose, this is an opportunity to know what our community wants.

Koraa @ Kirin Tor
Koraa
1 Troll Shaman
I see that alot of people don't like the idea of a fresh realm,personally i've been here since 2014 and have raised 6 characters to 80 and geared them full pve/pvp and all i can say is i can't wait to embark on a new fresh server. I understand that classic release might be an concern for many but let's be honest people that generarlly play wrath don't show to much interest in classic wow even so an drop in population can occour if the realm is released to soon that being said november or december are the way to go. It feels pointless to release a new realm where everyone can transfer right off the bat. I don't want to offend anyone but the current state is people waiting in dalaran for raids not to mention pvp is inert. A fresh new realm that offers fair competition will attract new and old players and gives incentive to play rather than just sit around.

Magicbunny @ Kirin Tor
Magicbunny

1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Magicbunny on 2019-05-18 22:18:02
I also want to mention that current Dalaran population is a fraction of what it used to be. We are the minority here. If you want this 2nd era to be successful, instead of asking people who play here right now you should ask people who don't (something similar to "survival bias"). You need to study why there were so many people willing to start playing on Northcraft, what made it so attractive that thousands of people joined it at launch.

Mercher @ Kirin Tor
Mercher
1 Blood Elf Hunter
Is it possible to implement some kind of Time Walking instances? Degrading stats for overgeared players seems like the easiest way to solve most concerns.
I am new so I don't care if a soft reset, fresh realm, or nothing happens; but I wouldn't recommend a fresh realm either.
The only issue I can complaint about is the economy.

Anyway, if we get a second era can we get a longer view distance range or is that not feasible?

Jesseflores @ Kirin Tor
Jesseflores
1 Human Priest
Keep everything on the current server. Label new characters as "second era" and old characters as "Veteran". Transition all characters that haven't cleared uld10/25 back to "second era". Let "second era" characters have a new progression as intended. Merge them back to the "Veteran" characters once they hit Tier 10. Hand out 1-2 insta 70 to incentivise old players to take part in the new progression.

This way both ICC progression and new progression will take place at the same time without splitting up the community. It is a way better system as the current attunement boosting that takes places. You can think about an "opt-in" and "opt-out" option to prevent ICC progression to dry out, but imo it would defeat the purpose.

Rhaeggar @ Kirin Tor
Rhaeggar

5 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Rhaeggar on 2019-05-19 23:16:05
(Part 1/4)
Let me expand a little bit on my earlier post. The "soft reset" idea I feel will appeal to very, very few players. If I'm assuming correctly it means that all post Naxx content and gear will be locked so in theory you won't lose anything but it will force you to roll back your progression and re-experience everything. I deleted my Naxx level gear on all my characters so that isn't so great but lets address the larger concern. There is a very large "F R E S H" crowd that this absolutely will not appeal to. These people want a completely "fresh" server or nothing at all (see Frostgale if you remember this one.) I don't feel as if it will appeal to a large percentage of current playerbase either. ICC is only on farm for a hand full of guilds. I know it's been out for awhile, but there is still a healthy amount of players progressing through it for the first time or with their alts. Doing anything to Algalon I fear is a huge mistake and may even drive me away from the server which honestly I would hate. I've invested so much time here and I love this server.

Rhaeggar @ Kirin Tor
Rhaeggar

5 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Rhaeggar on 2019-05-19 23:26:33
(Part 2/4)
So lets move onto to what I feel could work. I'm not opposed to opening a completely new realm, it's just one of those things where if it isn't done right it's going to completely fail (see Gamer-District Echoes.) Classic is coming and private servers are going to take a massive hit, that is unavoidable. My advice is to stay the course through this because there is going to be a wave of fatigue after casual players realize that vanilla is a grindfest. Giving out the instant 70's and doing the PVE tournament are/were great ideas. I would definitely give some time for the casuals to get over the classic novelty before opening up a new realm as the idea of leveling through vanilla content on a WOTLK server may seem unappealing while the "real thing" is newly available. I would say a few months into 2020 at the earliest. Establishing parameters for the new server will be tricky, that I don't have all the answers or even a strong suggestion for. WOTLK 1x is most definitely "out." Maybe 2x everything?

Rhaeggar @ Kirin Tor
Rhaeggar

5 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Rhaeggar on 2019-05-19 23:27:29
Part 3/4
Honestly I would probably wait until instant 70's are available in the shop to partake myself. I would wait awhile after server open to offer that to not scare away the "fresh" babies, though. To differentiate the server from others I would definitely keep the battleground experience buff and the attunement system, I love these things about this server. Most importantly of all I would merge Algalon with the new realm awhile after the new realm has fully progressed and then entertain the idea of opening up another "fresh" server after that. Don't rush it, just keep an eternal loop of progression going that allows people to either keep their progress or start over as they see fit. It's a very successful format (see Twinstar's Kronos and more recently Apollo.)

Rhaeggar @ Kirin Tor
Rhaeggar

5 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Rhaeggar on 2019-05-19 16:47:07
Part 4/4
TL;DR: The "soft reset" idea is a lose/lose for almost everyone regardless of the details. A fresh server is a good idea but the timing is not good right now with classic coming out. I think the server should release a "fresh" realm every few years and then merge the two active realms when the new one fully progresses to allow people to either keep their progression or start over as they see fit. Keep the things that make the server unique (instant 70 in the shop awhile after realm release, increased bg experience, eternal progression system.)

Thank you so much, Dalaran-Wow staff! Your server is amazing.

Cheno @ Kirin Tor
Cheno

1 Tauren Druid
You might consider it to be a "healthy" player base for ICC progression, but there are fewer competent people around than ever before. The summer and Classic will severely limit that number even further.

Obro @ Kirin Tor
Obro

20 Human Paladin
i am sorry but i do not understand how we can keep everything we played for so long and still get a new realm or soft reset. I dont want to be forced to start over or have to pay for character transfers.

If people really want to feel progression whatever that means i would say form a raid without carries. If that isnt enough and you want it offcial well maybe gm can make an achiev like https://wotlk.evowow.com/?achievement=3316 (herald of the titans) for every raid.

If you really find a way to implement this without loosing the progession allready made then it is fine by me, but since the post is very vague about this i am really against this idea.

Please explain this reset thing in more detail and then make another survey.

Chuckyeah @ Kirin Tor
Chuckyeah
1 Draenei Shaman
Soft Reset = Close all the raids and start over again with Naxx? I bet many who are doing ICC or want to soon will leave, probably some whole guilds. New players might join.

New Realm = Divide the player base, maybe have transfers? This sounds very scary to split up the community we have, some people will not want to basically start over. New players might join.

My Idea = Advertise and improve the server as it is, video or meme contests for gold or prizes maybe. Maybe an armory, and be proactive with PvP. Incentive was given for PvP at lower levels, along with free 70's its become twinkville. 80 PvP needs some incentives, maybe a couple tokens for daily RBG, some extra for Arenas or a PvP contest.

I still dont understand the PvE tournament, its progress through each raid again? When there might be a reset or new realm and do the same thing again>? Also if we keep our gear, and progress again saving all the items, its physically impossible to store everything from each tier. I guess there would be a fix for that. Im scared about all this but I trust in the team, thank you for listening to us!

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
Edited by Deathstep on 2019-05-22 16:19:32
We need to be on top of the pvp for this new server, otherwise it will die off and half of end game will be vacant again.

I will do my best to encourage fair play and report cheaters, limited as my reach is, I can't do it alone.

Thumphinelph @ Kirin Tor
Thumphinelph

1 Dwarf Priest
*stumbles out of Stonefire Tavern*
*looks around*
'{'o}. _'{O'}'
*summons Cockroach*
*targets Cockroach*
*uses Rope Pet Leash*
*casts Levitate*
*clears target*
*targets Cockroach*
*uses Rope Pet Leash*
*casts Levitate*
*clears target*
*targets self*
*casts Guardian Spirit"
*clears target*
*targets Cockroach*
*casts Levitate*
*clears target*
*targets Cockroach*
*uses Rope Pet Leash*
*casts Levitate*
*clears target*
*cancels Levitate*
*walks back inside*
*targets Cockroach*
*laughs*
*shrugs*

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
10 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Panofsky on 2019-05-25 00:36:22
As long as we loose only our gear but we can keep everything else from our chars (professions, reputations, achievements, names) I am fine with both options. I just don't want to grind again materials, sons of hodir dailies, tbc hc dungeons and that kind of stuff.

Stunnashadez @ Kirin Tor
Stunnashadez

5 Troll Rogue
Is there a way to check up on how the voting is going?

Nemeyeth @ Kirin Tor
Nemeyeth

1 Blood Elf Rogue
So, it is better to wait for that new thing than levelin right now, yeap?

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
nope, if the soft reset hits, u better be leveling right now and if they make a new realm, u can transfer ur algalon char, but they spammed this is just a survey and nothing is decided

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Bladesong on 2019-05-30 12:52:36
All I can say is good luck with whichever decision you make. This was one of the best servers ever, second to Bloodcraft. But, do make sure to fix forums (if you haven't already) and implement freakin Armory.

Furax @ Kirin Tor
Furax
6 Draenei Hunter
Whichever decision you make, make sure it is the correct one. I've got really sad about some things on the server, which eventually led me to quit it.

One reason was all the wintraders, even when they were reported, nothing was done (in many cases). Another reason for me to quit was the people ghost queueing for bgs so it pops and they get free wins, sometimes it was happening for the whole days, evenings.

What really made me kind of doubt about the future of the server is the bug fixes, even though we report a problem, sometimes it takes a few months, half a year to get a response to that. And then it doesn't even get fixed in the end. For me, as a hunter, the game experience is not very high from 0 when we talk about pvp, when two of the critical abilities for hunters barely work. Sometimes even in-game tickets get weeks to be noticed and answered to.

If you reset people's gear, it will most likely kill the server, since people have put a lot of time in obtaining it. Sure you can progress again, but when you've already got through all the struggles and pain in winning rolls, putting effort and time once, why would you need to do it again on the very same server.

Anyway, if you decide to make another realm, or to do a soft reset, even if you decide to start over - wiping the server and make it fresh (even if that wasn't in the options of the survey) - I wish you the best of luck. Dalaran has been one of the best servers I've played on, met a lot of friends, who made me stay there for those 4-5 years.

Long live Dalaran :)

Furax

Deathklunga @ Kirin Tor
Deathklunga
5 Blood Elf Rogue
Please don't do nothing, I don't wanna change server or have to play the classic in blizz. :(

Can't pick an algalon avatar yet, how can you consider soft reset if not even this is fixed?
Pls an armory!

Sawmantha @ Kirin Tor
Sawmantha

1 Blood Elf Hunter
If there is a new realm i think you should be allowed to copy one character but have it be leveled to 70 with all the 70 boost items and make it a one time thing. As for rates, i think a vote/donate points option be added to be able to adjust your rate per either account or character, or a limited time thing, whichever makes sense. I prefer lower rates because it developes a sense of character progression.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2019-06-07 23:32:56
Please add Ed for GM to the survey options.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Ed for gm.

Coltimar @ Kirin Tor
Coltimar
1 Human Paladin
Ed for gm.

Thilana @ Kirin Tor
Thilana
1 Undead Warlock
Ed for gm.

Clakk @ Kirin Tor
Clakk
1 Undead Priest
Ed for gm.

Ghale @ Kirin Tor
Ghale
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Although I would prefer a new realm, either choice would mean a chance to go back to dalaran wow! I hope to hear news from the survey soon!

Antilagon @ Kirin Tor
Antilagon

50 Blood Elf Warlock
Instead of spamming thread just do they survey and thats about it.

Bottom line is,there is no way any of you are going to lose anything.This is coming from a guy who made his first char on Kirin Tor realm even before Algalon opened.

New fresh realm opens-Algalon will still be open,people who are lazy to lvl again or played this game too much can stay there,noone is forcing you to come and play in new realm,I mean even Kirin Tor still has a small player base.

They reset Algalon-server will lose potential new players who want fresh realm start to show their worth and compete for realm first achievments,people who are allready afk in dalaran will stay afk in dalaran.Algalon reset can be simulated trough telling people in raid what iLVL to take,if you really want that.

From a player standpoint,no matter what happens,you are either going to play because you like this game and Dalaran WoW,or you wont play.

From server standpoint,reseting server wont increase population im sure,it will just give hardcore players more material.

Also reseting the server while people keeping their achievments will turn off new players who are waiting for a clean fresh start and hunt realm firsts.Noone like to hear stories from veterans(im a veteran of this server)what has been done in the past,noone cares,people just want a clean slate,to try and show their worth when it matters and not cling on to ghosts of the past.

Most healthy solution is and always will be FRESH REALM.People who want to fly on past glory can stay afk in dalaran forever in Algalon realm.You will bring a spark back to hardcore players without them even knowing it.New players pro and noobs will rush to play here,we will have bigger population and bigger competition.

@Dalaran-WoW All those who say if you open fresh realm that they will stop playing,they lie.There is an addiction that can never be erased from our hearts when it comes to this home you made for us.All of us who were here,will stay here,less active or more active,WE ARE HERE TO STAY UNTIL THE END.

Koraa @ Kirin Tor
Koraa
1 Troll Shaman
I agree with Antigalon most players who say if you open a fresh realm that they will stop that is such an lie. Why would they quit? Algalon is still there and without a doub they wont look for another server they have been here for year it would not make sense. This server has created something unique. I quote Antigalon again the most healthy solution is a Fresh realm and this time done right!(and by that i mean update the site create an armory,pvp ladder and a discord server) And for the people who are lazy to level this server has recruit a friend feature witch is an extreme boost or you can make from time to time increased experience events.

Soloman @ Kirin Tor
Soloman
1 Blood Elf Mage
I have noticed lately alot of activity on dalaran wow youtube channel showcasing the quests from various zones in Northrend. You should post more informative videos about the server and why not make a discord server everyone uses it and it information travels faster this way! Of course if you plan on releasing a fresh new realm witch you should be. I bet it is going to attract alot of people that want to come back and new ones for fair competition.
Nonetheless it is imperative that for a new fresh realm to take pvp in seriously creating a pvp ladder and a armory would make things so much better and spark life in the dead pvp!

Releasing the pve content in a proper maner would be nice!
In the meantime make the server as good as you can to reach the best quality that dalaran can give and has yet to give us!

Soloman @ Kirin Tor
Soloman
1 Blood Elf Mage
Either way i don't think you will lose anything! Keep Algalon as it is for the players whom don't like the sound of this idea.The attunement system creates a sense of progression even today it keeps all content alive but let's be honest you can't compare clearing naxx and ulduar as it will be on a new realm it is a whole different story! Difficult wise the difference is night and day, because of the server tunning. Whitch is one of the best btw!
And even for the pvp seasons you feel the difference.

Soloman @ Kirin Tor
Soloman
1 Blood Elf Mage
Edited by Soloman on 2019-06-12 03:22:32
I don't understand why people worry about classic wow.
Most players whom play dalaran wow and wrath of the lich king i don't think they really enjoy the type of game vanilla is. Of course nostalgia play a role but not for long.
Wrath is more accessible.

Eredar @ Kirin Tor
Eredar
80 Dwarf Priest
Edited by Eredar on 2019-06-13 20:16:06
I have around 7 80th and somewhere 4 79. And I'd prefer a new server, not really caring whether it'd be x1 or x3 but I'd love to see it being PvE.
Or if you're really worried about the ideas of PvE realm being underpopulated (while there's surprisingly too few scripted not-funserver not-p2w PvE realms around) - switch Algalon to PvE, -even though I'd still prefer to play on a fresh realm.

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
I have around sixty five level 80's. New server please.

Repostoften @ Kirin Tor
Repostoften

3 Tauren Druid
Its been awhile since this survey was released, any updates on the decisions made by us playera, or any news on wether we will get a fresh realm, or a soft reset?

Repostoften @ Kirin Tor
Repostoften

3 Tauren Druid
Doesnt seem that many players or staff frequent the forums.

Ghale @ Kirin Tor
Ghale
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Doesnt seem that many players or staff frequent the forums.

Reason why I think it's about due time to get an official discord server going. It's been due time for a long time now.

Darkorange @ Kirin Tor
Darkorange

1 Human Rogue
Edited by Darkorange on 2019-06-21 19:42:57
Well, can we get a new fucking server soon?
I wan't to come back and gank alot of horde rats!

You PvE Heroes wanting a PvE server, can go to hell!

Magicbunny @ Kirin Tor
Magicbunny

1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Magicbunny on 2019-06-24 13:06:14
You PvE Heroes wanting a PvE server, can go to hell!

Sure thing, not going to level a new character on a server where I need to worry about mentally challenged people.

Mefri @ Kirin Tor
Mefri
1 Gnome Mage
Edited by Mefri on 2019-08-02 17:08:35
Much better make PVE time run competion (like it was release at Legion retail key's competion, and Raid time runs, same with arena tounrnaments - really make sense) + arena seasons and working 80s BGs. This would make really fresh Algalon realm.

Dachia @ Kirin Tor
Dachia
1 Human Paladin
Edited by Dachia on 2019-08-25 00:41:53
New realm or soft reset, bad ideas.

Serenna @ Kirin Tor
Serenna

7 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Serenna on 2019-09-06 14:16:59
Can there be a third option?
Why must there be a 'choice' between shitty options.

Arakis @ Kirin Tor
Arakis

12 Human Paladin
Will the survey result be shared with the community?

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.