Topic

Add Peep's Whistle to the donation shop.

Sneakysneaks @ Kirin Tor
Sneakysneaks

1 Human Rogue
Peep's Whistle was an unavailable GM Legendary mount that uses the same model as Ashes of Alar.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=25596/peeps-whistle

Oxdru @ Kirin Tor
Oxdru

1 Night Elf Druid
In my opinion that would ruin the one of a kind Tempest Keep, Ashes of Alar mount. No other kind model mount in game. PvP mounts, old ground mounts, i get it. They are unique, not obtainable. But they were from vanilla, tbc times. Rest of mounts are recolors of existing mounts, being obtainable at some point in previous patches (speaking of retail) like 3.0.9, 3.1.1 etc.
This one legendary mount, idk, seems really over kill for me :D Change my mind. :)

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

9 Blood Elf Paladin
this idea is retarded congratulations

Sneakysneaks @ Kirin Tor
Sneakysneaks

1 Human Rogue
The GMs added in the Black Dragonhawk which was never obtainable either. In my mind it's just a mount. I don't ride mounts to tickle other peoples' fancy and if someone really is upset they can rest easy knowing that that poor sucker just paid for a mount instead of earning it "the real way".

For my own reasoning I just want to ride on a sweet phoenix and it just won't drop for me from The Eye.

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
You want to ride a phoenix.... I get that. And since thats the case keep farming The Eye, and yes the drop rate is low but thats life. No reason to make a GM mount availeble to players for donation points....

Furries @ Kirin Tor
Furries

1 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, I got lucky and got mine. That's it - lucky. I like the fact that there are mounts you cannot buy so the few people that have them can appreciate that.

Sneakysneaks @ Kirin Tor
Sneakysneaks

1 Human Rogue
Someone else riding a mount you have makes you feel bad? grow up.

Furries @ Kirin Tor
Furries

1 Night Elf Druid
I don't feel bad about others having/not having the mount. I like the fact that there are some mounts that are a challenge to get. Whether that is through skill or luck. I appreciate the fact that a mount is off the donation shop.

And mount rarity is exactly what drives their value on both retail and private servers so this isn't some "childish" whim of mine.

Sneakysneaks @ Kirin Tor
Sneakysneaks

1 Human Rogue
Ok, but again, you aren't buying an Ashes of Alar, you are buying Peeps Whistle.

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
You want it - rest of us doesn't. Rest is up for the GMs.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.