Topic

GM's and ticket time

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Hi guys,

Real story I experienced yesterday playing on Dalaran WoW.

I made a ticket. Logged out for 5 minutes, and logged back in. 2 minutes later I got information that a GM wanted to chat. 2 minutes after ticket was solved.

Don't say there is no GM's and tickets never get response ;-)

Cheers & Have fun!

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
yep, i talked to a gm in like 20 mins after submit my ticket, ppl actually saying support is nice now

Repostoften @ Kirin Tor
Repostoften

3 Tauren Druid
My two experiences with GM's was pleasant. The o e ticket took days the other a few hours. But they resolves both issues.

Hierofant @ Kirin Tor
Hierofant
1 Troll Mage
Edited by Hierofant on 2019-01-19 09:53:58
I wrote my ticket and a GM contacted me in literally 2 minutes. So far, awesome support

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
5 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Panofsky on 2019-01-20 22:41:22
They are doing a good job on the tickets. I've opened one few days ago, concerning my Shadowmourne questchain, but I had to log off immediatly after. Relogged back and whitin few minutes a GM opened a chat and resolved my problem.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
I have to agree that the two tickets I opened for was answered quite quickly and resolved successfully. Additionally I have been in raid where a ticket was submitted and answered and resolved relatively quickly.

Rimy @ Kirin Tor
Rimy

1 Troll Shaman
I've had varying responses, from an hour or so to a couple of days. All tickets answered.

Savana @ Kirin Tor
Savana
19 Undead Warlock
The fact of the matter is that GM's respond to some tickets but others they never reply to.

In all fairness every ticket should get answered somehow, in some way. Why should some players wait for days or weeks needlessly.

It takes only seconds for a quick reply. A simple we don't help, we can't help or to you can find it out yourself, ect. means a lot to a player instead of frustrating them by having them wait for words that never come.

Nobody likes being ignored so why not fix this?

Reputation improvement for seconds spent is time spent wisely, imho.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.