Topic

GM's and ticket time

Galgnu @ Kirin Tor
Galgnu
1 Orc Shaman
Hi guys,

Real story I experienced yesterday playing on Dalaran WoW.

I made a ticket. Logged out for 5 minutes, and logged back in. 2 minutes later I got information that a GM wanted to chat. 2 minutes after ticket was solved.

Don't say there is no GM's and tickets never get response ;-)

Cheers & Have fun!

Gerardd @ Kirin Tor
Gerardd

1 Human Mage
yep, i talked to a gm in like 20 mins after submit my ticket, ppl actually saying support is nice now

Repostoften @ Kirin Tor
Repostoften

1 Tauren Druid
My two experiences with GM's was pleasant. The o e ticket took days the other a few hours. But they resolves both issues.

Hierofant @ Kirin Tor
Hierofant
1 Troll Mage
Edited by Hierofant on 2019-01-19 09:53:58
I wrote my ticket and a GM contacted me in literally 2 minutes. So far, awesome support

Panofsky @ Kirin Tor
Panofsky
2 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Panofsky on 2019-01-20 22:41:22
They are doing a good job on the tickets. I've opened one few days ago, concerning my Shadowmourne questchain, but I had to log off immediatly after. Relogged back and whitin few minutes a GM opened a chat and resolved my problem.

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
I have to agree that the two tickets I opened for was answered quite quickly and resolved successfully. Additionally I have been in raid where a ticket was submitted and answered and resolved relatively quickly.

Rimy @ Kirin Tor
Rimy

1 Troll Shaman
I've had varying responses, from an hour or so to a couple of days. All tickets answered.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.