Topic

Herald of the Titans

Furries @ Kirin Tor
Furries

1 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Furries on 2019-05-12 02:45:31
Hello there. I figured this forum was the best option of getting a moderator/GM/developer to respond.

I was recently told that there has been an improvement to the Achievement criteria on our server. I have always known that using Uld10 HM weapons (ilvl 232) or Uld25 weapons would not work here even though it was a strategy on retail. Apparently the achievement now allowed Uld10 HM weapons to be used.

Now my question is about the technicality of this fix (if it is indeed applied). The way this should work is that it should allow any weapons and off hands as long as they are ilvl 232 or lower. This includes weapons from ToC 10 nm and ICC heroic dungeons.

Have you simply allowed the uld10 HM weapons to be used or have you set the ilvl requirement to allow weapons of ilvl? Of course if no such fix has been applied a confirmation on that would be welcomed as well.

Stunnashadez @ Kirin Tor
Stunnashadez

5 Troll Rogue
Would be awesome to know to update the herald sets

Stunnashadez @ Kirin Tor
Stunnashadez

5 Troll Rogue
Toc/icc 5 mans would be amazing for making it blizzlike and make the achievement available for more casual people

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
Isn't the point of the achievement that it's not available to more casual people?

Furries @ Kirin Tor
Furries

1 Night Elf Druid
No. The original point of the achievement was killing Algalon with no Uld25 HM gear and beyond.

That being said the point of this thread is to ask how it is currently scripted. I don't want it to turn into a discussion of how the Achievement should be. Retail allowed the use of toc10 and ICC heroic dungeon weapons. A server claiming to be Blizzlike should do so as well. But we all know the difficulty is increased, which is why I want a confirmation.

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Hello there,

It takes in consideration the item level from the main hand, off hand and ranged weapon slot. It must be 232 as maximum.

Stunnashadez @ Kirin Tor
Stunnashadez

5 Troll Rogue
awesome thank you for the official reply Loth, really appreciate it, this is probably not the right place to ask, but I am making a dalaran specific combat rogue guide, and was wondering if there is any character limit to a post, the guide will be about 10 pages when it is fully finished, and if there is, what is the best way to work around it (hosting it somewhere else and providing a link, lots and lots of comments to finish it etc) would really prefer to have it all local on dalaran's website

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.