Topic

Best way to inform GMs about farmbots

Zrin @ Kirin Tor
Zrin

4 Blood Elf Mage
As title. I've come across more than ten across various zones. I kill them where I can to disrupt them, but I know that they will just continue doing it.

Dachia @ Kirin Tor
Dachia
1 Human Paladin
You send them a letter via pigeon or raven.

Boujiibots @ Kirin Tor
Boujiibots

1 Human Mage
The same 4 level 77 pallies and 3 level 78 pallies have been in netherstorm and shadowmoon valley for 6 months straight. That should tell you something there. But yet my brother (premium user) was temp banned (who knows it prob perm) yesterday with no notice. There was a player camping him hours prior so not sure if that exchange had anything to do with it. Its already near impossible to find raids but now my brother cant play yet we see these 24/7 bots run a muck. What are they even farming in these zones.

Heres a list of the pallies you will always see online:
Kellont - 78 - Shadowmoon Valley
Sagronta - 78 - Shadowmoon Valley
Vonessia - 78 - Shadowmoon Valley
Eleratto - 77 - Netherstorm
Okaloz - 77 - Netherstorm
Razorvin - 77 - Netherstorm
Saerana - 77 - Netherstorm

Boujii @ Kirin Tor
Boujii

1 Human Paladin
pallybotslivesmatter

Just kidding. the pally bots have been here quite some time. I honestly have no objection so long as the donate to the server. Although I also have found myself up against them when trying to farm items for quests to complete. And you will see that at every level usually in certain zones. I use to see them in Searing Gorge leveling up / farming.

There are upsides and downsides to some of their methods I suppose. If they are farming items and selling them to vendor for gold, then that really sucks. However if they are putting it on the AH for people to buy, I would turn a blind eye. When I am buying shit from the AH, I don't care who is supplying it.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.