Topic

Turn cosmetic trinkets into use items

Vigilanceme @ Kirin Tor
Vigilanceme

1 Orc Warlock
Edited by Vigilanceme on 2019-08-19 14:16:20
I was just thinking that it would be pretty fun to be able to use items like Super Simian Sphere and Orb of Deception during raid combat. Even if it was annoying i used to be able to pretrinket them, but with the fix they now collecting dust in my bank. We already have a lot of cosmetic use items so it won't exactly be a groundbreaking change and i can imagine that it will take pretty minimal amount of coding to implement it.
So what do you guys think?

Dachia @ Kirin Tor
Dachia
1 Human Paladin
Is not that I would be pro or against on this, is just that we have much greater fish to fry on this server...

Revena @ Kirin Tor
Revena

1 Blood Elf Paladin
+1

Obro @ Kirin Tor
Obro

20 Human Paladin
+1

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
It's a huge waste of their time and it's not blizzlike, you can change your mpq files for character models and gear if you want to RP as an ape or whatever makes your baby dick hard.

Arakis @ Kirin Tor
Arakis

12 Human Paladin
+1

Also enable cosmetics while at it.

Serenna @ Kirin Tor
Serenna

7 Night Elf Warrior
+1 for cosmetics

Dachia @ Kirin Tor
Dachia
1 Human Paladin
For cosmetics in the 'transmog' sense ? 100% for it.

Just that the word transmog is real stupid.

Tarpor @ Kirin Tor
Tarpor

10 Blood Elf Paladin
+1 for deathstep lmao fucking roleplayers

Dachia @ Kirin Tor
Dachia
1 Human Paladin
Nah... Dadstop is just a troubled adolescent whos gonna throw a tantrum if he aint getting the attention.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.