Topic

Website Improvement

Azureus @ Kirin Tor
Azureus
1 Night Elf Druid
Hello!

While waiting for Wintergrasp battle I was thinking if there is some possibility to see the timer on when it is starting on the website. There is already the timer when the BG tournament is resetting, maybe there could be implemented another one for Wintergrasp battles. This way it is easier for players to participate, if they log in only for this.

Also, it would be nice to see how many players are online and maybe if the server is online. That one should be easy for our experienced staff. Maybe it helps our visitors, who are interested, to decide if the population is high enough to make an account. I personally had no idea how many players are online/active when I joined the server.

One more thing about WG. The difference in points that count for the tournament victory is quite huge between level 79 and WG. When checking the PvP section you notice, that horde usually has a lot less points than alliance although winning lots more 79 BGs. To make it more balanced, it would be useful to change the points awarded for winning. For example 5 Points for WG, 3 for level 80 BG and 2 for lower levels.

Thanks for reading!

Greetings, Azu.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.