Topic

Black Quraji Resonating Crystal

Furries @ Kirin Tor
Furries

1 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Furries on 2020-09-16 17:41:52
This is simply a to query about the possibility of adding this mount again. The first time the event was launched and completed was in 2015. At this point the majority of Scarab Lords are no longer playing on this server.
Also as the server wipe was being considered one of the main points was going to be that the Ahn'Quiraj event was going to be made available. So the idea has been on your mind at some point.

Any thoughts on maybe adding an event that will enable people to get the mount?

Deathstep @ Kirin Tor
Deathstep
4 Dwarf Paladin
yiff in hell

Blaider @ Kirin Tor
Blaider

12 Human Paladin
The Scarab Lord Event happened on May 20th 2016 and was announced in advance that it would be a 1 time event, and nobody is obligated to release it again because you weren't around when it happened. There's a reason you can't get it on retail anymore, because it only happened ONCE.

Furries @ Kirin Tor
Furries

1 Night Elf Druid
I never said it has to be released again because I wasn't around when it happened. Like I mentioned in my first post this was something they were going to add if the Second Era had happened.

I am merely asking if they plan on adding a way to obtain it because it is certainly something they considered themselves.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.