Topic

A question about resilience

Spectral @ Kirin Tor
Spectral
I searched in Google for some explanations and I saw that the damage reduction from critical strikes and the effect of mana drains is capped at 33%. What about the other bonuses? Is anything else from resilience capped?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
Edited by Edzero on 2016-04-19 18:12:08
The other bonuses will still continue to increase. The 33% soft cap is 1414 resilience I believe. If you had full over 1414 the other bonuses would still be increasing.

Dxxa @ Kirin Tor
Dxxa

5 Troll Rogue
hahaha you see that here is the 3.3.5 patch we are not the cataclysm expansion 1400 is over over over over over cap in full warth, but what are you talking about ??? full relentless soft cap in 1400 ?????? but are you crazy?

Edzero @ Kirin Tor
Edzero

1 Night Elf Priest
It was 1414.5 to be exact in 3.3.5 and it's a soft cap. It means the point at which you start receiving less benefit. It's not the maximum amount of resilience possible. That's around 1800 in wrathful season.

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
Yes Zenitha, other stats continue improving, but it's questionable if one should go beyond the cap, since it means losing SP/haste/crit if caster and other stats if non-caster char.

Dxxa: What's wrong with having resil cap in this season?

Strauss @ Kirin Tor
Strauss

11 Human Warlock
Doesn't matter if the there is a soft cap and diminishing returns.
You still benefit from resil and there will never be a point in having enough gear to have DR give no benefit.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.