Topic

Optional x3 experience rates and Recruit a Friend.

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Hello Citizens of Dalaran,

As promised, now that all the class and race realm firsts are unlocked we are enabling the option to switch the experience gaining rate to x3 for those players who desired to. You just need to type .xp check and follow the instructions.

Additionally, the Recruit a Friend system is also available (all its features: extra experience, grant a level and summon). Shops and character services will become gradually available during the next day. The instant 70 feature will not be available for now, even though it might be later during the progression.

Level 80s from the Algalon realm will be unlocked tonight, more information on this and what comes next will be posted tomorrow.

Thank you.

Roggathar @ Algalon
Roggathar

80 Gnome Mage
Awesome! I hope the realm firsts had fun and enjoyed the competition.

My friend and I got the instant 70 boost for Algalon shortly before Dalaran Era I went live. Will our heirlooms and such from the donation shop still be available on Dalaran? or will we have to wait until those are available through Argent Tournament? or are the heirlooms limited by server and have to obtained again?

Go out and get those Naxx firsts, everyone! My buddy and I need another snapshot before we can get our 80s over to the new server. :P

Asdfasdfaasd @ Kirin Tor
Asdfasdfaasd

Draenei Warrior
One item you missed for deletion Loth. "Trophy of the Crusade"
https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/item=47242/trophy-of-the-crusade
Go ahead and the nuke them from every inventory.

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Hello there,

Thank you for the heads up - yes, I noticed, there are a couple of items that shouldn't be there. They will be removed with the next maintenance.

Violet @ Algalon
Violet
80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited on 2022-09-07 04:58:30
Are we going to have non lv 80 characters transferred to the new realm as well? Don't see any reason why we cannot especially some of those are used to store low lv mats.

Spadita @ Kirin Tor
Spadita
Staff Member
Hello, after Tier 7 realm first we will offer the possibility to transfer more characters including non-level 80s, BUT the restrictions will be applied to those too, there won't be mats to transfer, even low-level ones, in order to not flood the economy.

Violet @ Algalon
Violet
80 Blood Elf Paladin
that's good to know! i have a few lv 70s+ definitely dont want to start over again to level up those accounts.

Sugipuladebo @ Algalon
Sugipuladebo
Blood Elf Rogue
please don't take it the wrong way, but the economy got flooded by transfers already. A frostweave bag that was selling for 150g is now about 250g at ah. Same for the JW broken necklace and frost orbs. Just saying, already happened

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.