Topic

List of restrictions regarding to Algalon transfers

Malkavia @ Kirin Tor
Malkavia
Staff Member
Edited by Malkavia on 2013-12-25 14:35:25
Hello Community:

This is the list of the things you will NOT be able to transfer to Algalon, since it
can be game-breaking with the current situation of the high-end and the
economy. It is not based on the patches nor chronological order release.

Items:

- Epic gems crafted with: Dreadstone, Cardinal Ruby, Ametrine, Eye of Zul, Majestic
Zircon, King's Amber, Earthsiege Diamond, Skyflare Diamond and Siren's Tear.
- Primordial Saronite.
- Runed Orb, Crusader Orb, Frozen Orb.
- Damaged Necklace.
- Waterlogged Recipe.
- Battered Hilt ( and its achievements).
- Frost Lotus, Titansteel Bars, Book of Glyph Mastery, Epic Gems (rocks), Titanium
Powder, Northrend Spices, Arctic Fur, Abyss Crystal, Mats to craft the Mechano-
hog or Mekgineer's Chopper, Dragon's Eye, Titanium Ore, Titanium Bar,
Nigthmare's tear.
- Gear level 200 or higher (even BoE).
- Scrolls from Enchanting.
- Champion's Purse.
- Quest Items from level 80 raids.
- Glyphs (you will keep the learned ones).
- Large Satchel of Spoils and Satchel of Spoils.
- Dragon Hide Bag and Enlarged Onyxia Hide Backpack.
- Ashen Sack of Gems.
- Sack of Frosty Treasures.
- Darkmoon Prize Ticket.
- Darkmoon Card of the North, Chaos Deck, Undeath Deck, Nobles Deck and
Prisms Deck (and their individual cards).
- Elementium Ore, Elementium Bar.
- Pristine Black Diamond.
- Any kind of Ribboned Wrapped Items.

Recipes:

- Recipes dropped or learned in level 80 raid.
- Recipes from Icecrown Citadel vendors.
- Recipes learned with Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Token.
- Recipes learned with Arctic Fur.
- Recipes learned with Dream Shards and Abyss Crystal.

Emblems-Commendations-Currency:

- Raid level 80 emblem.
- Dalaran Cooking Award.
- Dalaran Jewelcrafter's Token.
- Stone Keeper Shard.
- Wintergrasp Commendation, Wintergrasp Mark of Honor.
- Champion's Seals.
- Level 80 Tier Tokens.
- Arena/Honor points.
- Relic of Ulduar

Reputations:

- Northrend reputations wiped to Honored and items obtained from those vendors
will not be transfered.
- The Ashen Verdict reputation totally wiped.
- Silver Covenant/ Sunreaver reputation totally wiped.
- Related with the Scarab Lord chain quest.
- Any kind of Commendation Badge.

Achievements:

- Related to any Raid level 80 or gear higher than level 200.
- Related to the Argent Tournament.
- Achievement related to: Glory of the Hero.
- Related to Scarab Lord (quests done will be wiped too).
- Achievements related to FoS, PoS, HoR (normal and heroic mode).
- Any Realm First level 80 race and class, Realm First Grand Master, and Realm
First Northrend Vanguard.
- "The Patient" title and achievement.
- Related to emblem gathering.

Mounts/pets:

- Furious Gladiator's Frost Wyrm, Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm, Wrathful
Gladiator's Frost Wyrm mounts (we will offer the Reins of the Plagued Protodrake
instead).
- Perky pug companion.
- Argent Tournament companions/mounts.
- Trial of the Crusader mount drops.
- Reins of the Onyxian Drake.
- Reins of the Azure Drake.
- Reins of the Twilight Drake.
- Reins of the Black Drake.
- Reins of the Red Drake.

Quest:

- Wipe for all the active quests.

Money:

- Wipe to 4000 gold.

Minimum Level:

- Level 50.

Guild/Arena Team:

- Guild will not be transferred.
- Arena Team will not be transferred.

Exceptions:

- Super Simian Sphere
- Deputy Pa'trolla Badge

Remember, all those things can remain within Kirin Tor, your characters there will
stay INTACT.

If you have any suggestions, please in a respectful way, post them below, or write
a private message to any of the Game Masters.

**** Updated, will be revised this week more deeply and updated again if necessary.

Haldron @ Kirin Tor
Haldron
the Patient

80 Troll Hunter
Well,i have to admit,this is completely fair and square.Was expecting that kind of restrictions regarding the transfer,and all looks great in my book.Cheers.

Astartes @ Kirin Tor
Astartes

66 Night Elf Warrior
So we will be able to transfer for free until 1000 cap is reached in Agalon, am I correct?
Is there already a known release date?

Bokac @ Kirin Tor
Bokac
1 Night Elf Priest
Sounds really fair ^^ GJ

Palacan @ Kirin Tor
Palacan

80 Human Paladin
Does that mean before we transfer that we will need to download another client for that realm? Since its pre ICC.

Perkzy @ Kirin Tor
Perkzy

80 Night Elf Druid
Will items in the bank of the character be transferred?

Eleanor @ Kirin Tor
Eleanor
Elder

80 Night Elf Warrior
nice gj

Eleanor @ Kirin Tor
Eleanor
Elder

80 Night Elf Warrior
No we wont its 3.3.5

Headscutter @ Kirin Tor
Headscutter
1 Tauren Warrior
Cool, GJ with this, as Haldron said "fair and square"

Exair @ Kirin Tor
Exair

80 Orc Shaman
Are all transfers going to be copy-character transfers? This would be a good idea for the population to keep Kirin Tor alive after the transfers to Algalon

Aldergar @ Kirin Tor
Aldergar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Is there any "starting gear" that you give to transferred characters?

Eleanor @ Kirin Tor
Eleanor
Elder

80 Night Elf Warrior
So I can bring as much saronite ore's as I want?

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Edited by Lothloryen on 2013-12-16 22:42:00
Hello there,

Astartes: There is no cap limit to transfer to Algalon. The current active players will be able to use the character clone/copy transfer without any problem for some time. We will make public the release date soon.

Perkzy: If it is not written on the list, it does mean you will be able to transfer. So yes, your bank will have to suffer the same restrictions than your inventory.

Ex: There will be two kind of transfers (Character copy/clone and character delete/transfer). The current active players will be able to to use the clone transfer for some time. This is the idea, we want both realms alive.

After we close this clone/transfers, the only way to do it will be via Vote Points / Donation Points. But to reach this point will take a while, so do not worry for now.

Aldergar: No, it will not. You can farm now the proper set of blue gear with item level lower than 200. You will keep it after the transfer.

Thank you very much.

PS: We might have forgot something so, the list could be updated after some of your suggestions.

Blackjack @ Kirin Tor
Blackjack

80 Human Warlock
There should be a level restriction to the character migrations, cause otherwise people can just transfer their lvl10 alts with another 4k gold and bank full of trade goods that can flood the economy.

Astartes @ Kirin Tor
Astartes

66 Night Elf Warrior
Thanks for the information, I am really looking forward to this.

You guys are making an excellent job with this server, I mean it!

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Hello Blackjack,

Yes of course, there will be level restriction. We will publish soon a post with the transfers explained in detail, as well as every single Restriction implemented through all the Realm.

Thank you.

Sazbot @ Kirin Tor
Sazbot

80 Dwarf Rogue
are emblems of heroism allowed?

Gumbel @ Kirin Tor
Gumbel

80 Human Mage
Sazbot -

No, it says level 80 raid emblems are not transferable.

Michael @ Kirin Tor
Michael
No Characters
Money:

- Wipe to 4000 gold.

You mean if i have more than 4000, ex: 4500, after the transfer i'll have 4000g max?

Thanks in advance!

Jeina @ Kirin Tor
Jeina
Staff Member
Edited by Jeina on 2013-12-16 23:40:03
You mean if i have more than 4000, ex: 4500, after the transfer i'll have 4000g max?

Keysler, if you have 4500 gold on Kirin Tor, after the transfer on Kirin Tor you will still have 4500 gold, on Algalon you will have 4000 gold.

Regards Averdoom

Sephira @ Kirin Tor
Sephira

80 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Sephira on 2014-01-15 03:43:21
anyone know a addon to check the item level you wear? want to know when i passed the limits of 200 :/

Blackjack @ Kirin Tor
Blackjack

80 Human Warlock
@Sushi
You can do that without any addons. Esc > Interface > Display > Show Item Level

Haldron @ Kirin Tor
Haldron
the Patient

80 Troll Hunter
As it was stated,you cant transfer any level 80 emblems.As far as gear concerned,here is your reference point.Heroic dungeons have item level 200 gear,so it means you can transfer gear from normal dungeons if you have any or intend to farm them.Cheers.

Zakk @ Kirin Tor
Zakk

80 Human Warrior
It all sounds pretty cool. As far as reputations though, Why will the wrath intro reputations be wiped to honored? My Alliance Vanguard rep is just over revered and this is purely from questing in Northrend. I am worried since I have already quested my way up to revered with the Vanguard, there wont be those quest to get it back up since I cleared them already on Kirin Tor.

Awkward @ Kirin Tor
Awkward

80 Draenei Shaman
I have a question. What will you do about season 5 arena armor?. The savage / hateful gear. Will you put honor vendors up? How is that going to work?

Jigodian @ Kirin Tor
Jigodian

80 Human Death Knight
Exactly, I was wondering the same thing, it will be alot harder to farm the rep again without the quests

Darkprophet @ Kirin Tor
Darkprophet
80 Undead Priest
You can farm Alliance Vanguard/Horde Expedition reputation in heroic dungeons, if you're not wearing a tabard of another Northrend faction as far as I'm concerned.

Taika @ Kirin Tor
Taika
56 Human Mage
How is it done with character names? will all names of current kirin tor chars be locked on algalon, until the transfer?

Dohtt @ Kirin Tor
Dohtt
1 Undead Warlock
Will all reputation realm firsts (Northrend vanguard) be taken before the transfers or not? would be rather unfair to have people start on Honored :)

Awkward @ Kirin Tor
Awkward

80 Draenei Shaman
I'm also curious about our names, I'd rather keep mine and if I'm not able to get on at the very beginning of the server release to take it that would definitely suck...

Aru @ Kirin Tor
Aru

78 Night Elf Hunter
This seems rather stupid... Your just allowing It to become unbalanced again. Dont let anyone take anything and just let em start with the same crappy gear

Haldron @ Kirin Tor
Haldron
the Patient

80 Troll Hunter
Im interested,what exactly will make things unbalanced?

Camelot @ Kirin Tor
Camelot
1 Human Paladin
Why , they must get achievement and all things they had on kirin-tor , then tell me was is Difference of the server ?

Haldron @ Kirin Tor
Haldron
the Patient

80 Troll Hunter
Edited by Haldron on 2013-12-17 11:04:14
Hm,this is the list of things you CANT transfer.As i see it,99% of things you got on lvl 80 you CANT transfer.Yea,you can farm RDF normals now and transfer that gear there.Will that make you overpowered in comparison to others? Hardly. I personally dont care that much,since my guild didnt even decide yet what will we do with progressive realm because we are waiting for all info to be release,but seriously,this is the most fairest way of transfer. If it was up to me,i would remove even transfering RDF normal gear,but its not,and its nothing game breaking,you can get RDF hc gear in a week anyhow.And transfering will be enabled after realm first race/class/proff are taken,so those ppl that will come there from Kirin Tor wont have any advantage over people that leveled from scratch.Even opposite,when transfer will be enabled,imo,some people will already start to raid Naxx,because proffesion will take some time to level up.So,hold your horses boys and girls.Cheers.

Deathdenied @ Kirin Tor
Deathdenied

1 Night Elf Warrior
I can see Aru's point is that the transfers will "unbalance" things: Transferring Players will start off with more gear, gold, rep, etc. than other players, setting them up and putting them a step or two ahead of new players.

Although this WILL unbalance things, I think it is balanced enough towards established players (who have put sweat and blood into their toons on Kirin Tor, who's actual time and efforts even allowed the possibility of a staggered release server), and new players.

TL;DR?

Players who have supported Dalaran WoW since the beginning by playing on Kirin Tor WILL have an advantage - as they rightfully should. umed?

Tankslut @ Kirin Tor
Tankslut
the Love Fool

80 Orc Death Knight
I just have one question abt Scarab lord. There is mentioned in achievement section that achiv and Q chain will be wiped but in mount part there is no battle tank on list. Does that mean i will lose achiev and title and u will let me have mount, or mount is deleted also?

Flyingbull @ Kirin Tor
Flyingbull
50 Tauren Druid
@zakk what don't you understand about fresh realm? means fresh quests, everything is new... so what isn't there to understand again?
I'm still looking for level limit restrictions.
It will be crap to allow lvl 80's to xfer and get the realms first in a day.
Whats the point? Of course all the lvl 80's think otherwise :)

Haldron @ Kirin Tor
Haldron
the Patient

80 Troll Hunter
Flyingbull,you are not paying attention..transfers will be enabled after realm first are taken..now i already feel silly telling this.It was told in at least 7 topics already..

Flyingbull @ Kirin Tor
Flyingbull
50 Tauren Druid
I'm trying to pay attention but a lot of folks on the realm seem to believe that they can clone on day one. I was always under the impression no xfers/clones are allowed until that is all completed. There is a lot to take in. The items we are allowed to transfer over and the talk of cloning is a little confusing. Cart before the horse?

Haldron @ Kirin Tor
Haldron
the Patient

80 Troll Hunter
Yea,i understand,it can get confusing.Basic point is,when people that start Algalon from level one,do their realm first class/race/proff,then people from Kirin Tor will be able to transfer.And those people wont be able to take stuff on the list with them.There will be 2 kinds of transfers.One where you transfer you char there and loose your char on Kirin Tor,and one where you just copy/clone your character and keep your toons on both realms.But the one on Algalon will go there under restrictions written here.Hopefully,i made some light on this ;) Cheers.

Misho @ Kirin Tor
Misho

80 Draenei Death Knight
who have put sweat and blood into their toons on Kirin Tor

we're still talking about WoW right ? :P

Medania @ Kirin Tor
Medania
Elder

80 Draenei Paladin
Hello, I also have one question.

What if I make new paladin called Medania on Algalon, level him up to 80 and then I will want to transfer my paladin Medania from Kirin Tor? Is it possible? I mean just transfer allowed things and achievements from one (same) toon to other.

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
Question:

These transfers will only be avaible once all server firsts has been made. Correct?

This would mean that Naxx25 and OS25 needs to be done as well.

If this is not the case, it would seem greatly unfair. Because if you only count server firsts as in leveling and proffesionals, then a guild of 25members transfering to algalon will have such a huge advantage. This would totaly ruin the game, and the blizzlike feeling of it.

Thanks!

Danielkem @ Kirin Tor
Danielkem
Warbringer

80 Human Warrior
Guess my realm first achievement and title included, will be stripped off :/

Gumbel @ Kirin Tor
Gumbel

80 Human Mage
They really couldn't have it set up any better or fairer. Regarding the reputations, I'm more than honored with most of the factions on my level 78 Mage. Pushing it back to honored tops, without having the quests to do again, isn't an advantage at all. Also, having normal dungeon gear doesn mean anything. You can start farming heroics in greens anyway, so transferring normal dungeon gear is an insignificant advantage at best.

I'd like to congratulate the staff on planning well done in this regard. Please ignore all the whiner trolls complaining. Most of them either haven't read all of the available info (looking at flyingbull who still some how doesn't realize transfers won't be open until server firsts are taken) or would complain if you told them you were also going to give all players a free brand new car. "What, you're giving me a free Corvette? But I don't like Corvettes!!! Whaaaa"

Forze @ Kirin Tor
Forze
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Ioldrjekyll

Transfers won't be open till all realm first are taken, all classes, all races, all professions. This will take longer than you think.

I can't say for sure about naxx, but realm first OS will definitely be taken before transfers open. Also, you'll have enough time to get RHC gear(ilvl 200) which will be higher than the gear people will get through transfers, so there wont be any advantage of the people transferring from kirin tor. The people transferring from Kirin Tor will still be behind the front runners in Algalon.

Gumbel @ Kirin Tor
Gumbel

80 Human Mage
@loldrjekyl

No, raid firsts will not need to be done for transfers to open.

No, it's not at all unfair. There's nothing stopping you from creating a guild of 25 and transferring over. Every single person has that opportunity. That's the very definition of fair - everybody has the same opportunity. Hell, you could start right now and do it - the progressive server still isn't even released. The only reason you won't do it, is because you're incapable. Sucks for you, but it's perfectly fair.

Zakk @ Kirin Tor
Zakk

80 Human Warrior
@Flyingbull first off, do not address me by acting like you know all the answers to everything and say "what don't you understand". Second, please show me where it says all of our quest activity and history will be wiped. If this is the case then why doesn't it say somewhere all of our quest achievements will be reset? Lastly, do you understand no level 80 is going to transfer over and get a realms first in a day? Thank you.

Sacredheal @ Kirin Tor
Sacredheal
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a question. When you say we can't transfer Glyphs, do you mean that we can't transfer the already made ones or that we will lose the recipes?

@ Kirin Tor
All Races All Class
@Monney
@Forze

Wow. Ok. Please read everything

I'm sorry if I was unclear. What I mean is, this server, Algalon, is supposed to be a progressive, blizzlike, server. This is why it's so appealing to me, and this is why I told a lot of friends about it. This is the reason I don't play on Kirin Tor, or any other server with instant leveling features, donations and full content avaible right from scratch. Becuase that's boring as shit, and the population speaks for itself.

I don't know exaclty why there are so many of these kind of servers, and why there's so few of actual blizzlike servers. I understand that people are different, but when a server can't get over 200population you got to start wondering why. Sure, bad marketing, bad scripts w/e can be a reason but I believe the real reason is: It's boring to play on the server.

Personally I don't like the idea of transferering characters from Kirin Tor to Algalon. But I guess they're afraid of losing too many players (Because, as we know, there really isn't many in the first place). This totally go against everything there is about "a progressive blizzlike server". Because the criteria is simple Everyone should play on the same conditions, a.k.a. Level and gear up from scratch. Since this server is gonna be blizzlike, this means from level 1 with all 1x rates blabla.

At the same time though this might boost the population slightley, which is a good thing. BUT in that case, if they really need to take this action, is shouldn't interfere with the purpose of the server. Of course it will somewhat, but having a guild of 25 members transfer here and take the server first of Naxx25 is NOT okay. This gives the other players a huge disadvantage who are not transfering, and therfore we're not playing on the same conditions anymore.

However, after some time, when every server first is done I suppose they can accept transfers. Because at this point, transfering ain't gonna give you advantage's (except for the leveling boost) which is the problem with transfering. You should NOT have to play on Kirin Tor and gear up and shit just becuase you want to have a shot, on a completley different server. Ye ye, you Kirin Tor players want to have some award for your time spent playing on Kirin Tor because as we all know, once Algalon goes live and if it would be a success, Kirin Tor will be dead in short time. For this dalaran staff can give u some vanity pet or some flashy tabard. Whatever. Because once again the thing about transfers is, it should be an option avaible for those who wish to skip the leveling phase of the game. It should not be used as a tool to achieve achievements.

I don't know. After lurking around here and talking to people, I can't say I have the same excitement as when I first heard about the project. Buhu me, sure. Still, anything can happen, and I hope someone of the staff will take some time and read this. Also, please, believe me I'm not gonna cry if I don't get the server first (I won't most likely) but it would sadden me greatly to see a guild from kirin tor get it. Because, again, that's not the idea of the server.

TL:DR

Playing on Kirin Tor should not give the players huge advantages which destroyes the whole purpose of Algalon.

Duk @ Kirin Tor
Duk
the Magic Seeker

80 Night Elf Druid
@ Loldrjekyll
Dude they only gift that the Staff will give to Kirin Tor players is instant level 80 in the time when a lot of players who actually leveled on Algalon got it. Basicly we will be on same conditions. As far as the guild is considered, they've released guild recruitment Forum for Algalon 1 month ago, which means you will have 2-3 months before realm is even released to gather up in some guild. I don't see your point in you very long comment...

Aizen @ Kirin Tor
Aizen
Staff Member
I have a question. When you say we can't transfer Glyphs, do you mean that we can't transfer the already made ones or that we will lose the recipes?

You won't be able to transfer crafted glyphs in your bags.

Forze @ Kirin Tor
Forze
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Forze on 2013-12-17 22:45:18
@Ioldrjekyll

In my opinion, the advantages are quite negligible, like a little gold etc. nothing game breaking, and nothing that will give you an advantage in progression. As far as guilds go, you can make a 25 man guild now itself or you can apply to one of the many guilds which are looking for members in This Page . You can join the guilds from Kirin Tor too, most of them will have open recruitment in the beginning at least.

So no, it does not destroy the purpose of Algalon in my opinion. But I guess we are entitled to our own opinion.

Though, I'd have no problem if they would give level 70 chars instead of transferring chars either. The GMs can maybe consider that if the majority thinks that transferring from kirin tor is game breaking

, once Algalon goes live and if it would be a success, Kirin Tor will be dead in short time

I must disagree with this, but I guess only time will tell.

Khorin @ Kirin Tor
Khorin
80 Human Warlock
How many character per account we will able to clone/transfer on agalon?

Werk @ Kirin Tor
Werk

3 Orc Hunter
What about the pvp gear? I don't remember the Ilvl on them naturally but will people be able to just xfer over with a full set of the first season's pvp gear or something? Or is there ilvl above the 200 mark

Forze @ Kirin Tor
Forze
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Forze on 2013-12-18 06:11:41
Savage is the lowest PvP sets available in wotlk, which is ilvl 200, and the subsequent tiers are higher ilvl.

Werk @ Kirin Tor
Werk

3 Orc Hunter
Of course the names are gonna have to be changed if it's already taken. It's a new server and xfers won't be available for awhile. What are they gonna do? "Sorry you can't pick this name because a guy is named this on our older server who will copy their character over here too"

That isn't fair in the slightest and plus there is no way of even knowing who all would want to transfer to reserve the name anyways

Werk @ Kirin Tor
Werk

3 Orc Hunter
It's a brand new server, I don't understand how you think it would be fair even in the slightest to let everyone reserve their names before people who are starting out even have a chance.

Forze @ Kirin Tor
Forze
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
You have restricted Northern Spices, but said nothing about the food made using them.

Fish Feast and all other food made using Northern spices, will they be transferable ?

Werk @ Kirin Tor
Werk

3 Orc Hunter
Edited by Werk on 2013-12-18 11:24:27
Where did I say that you said it was fair or unfair? And I can only assume you would find it fair for reserving names for people on Kirin Tor xfering because if you didn't then you wouldn't need to ask a question like that because the whole purpose of this thread was to discuss things that were fair/unfair since it is the restriction list to xfering and to take care of things that players find unfair and that they agree with. Logic.

Malamo @ Kirin Tor
Malamo
80 Orc Shaman
Why do people care so much about realm first Naxx? Its Naxx...puggable week 1.

Ulduar is where things should actually matter. Stop the whining.

Aldergar @ Kirin Tor
Aldergar

80 Blood Elf Paladin
@Malamo Never Underestimate Naxx

Furo @ Kirin Tor
Furo

71 Orc Warrior
Hello!

I have also a question regarding quests (and the linked reputation which often comes along with doing quests) after the transfer.

As a member posted a similar question above... please clarify (if its already possible to tell):

If the character gets transfered and the reputation will be reseted (due achievement balance reason for new leveling chars) : are you going to reset the questhistory for the character also?

I dont know how the transfer exactly will look like - i just know from other realms that i had several times transfers with all quests available again after the transfer. Maybe this could be a solution...

Thanks for your respond in advance.

Furo / Naw

Renemis @ Kirin Tor
Renemis
36 Human Rogue
don't forget to remove already existing wotlk enchants from gear and do something with bags like portable hole and gigantique bag

Zeros @ Kirin Tor
Zeros
80 Undead Warlock
Portable hole was able to buy from 3.0.3 and gigantique bag was added in TBC, so there is no point to do something with them.

Gumbel @ Kirin Tor
Gumbel

80 Human Mage
I'm also curious about the quest history and how it will be handled. Any word on this?

Zakk @ Kirin Tor
Zakk

80 Human Warrior
@Furo/Monney

I messaged a GM about quest history and achievements relating to completing quest. They told me quest history and accompanying achievements will be saved with only a few exceptions such as Scarab Lord.

Thank you.

Bankchicky @ Kirin Tor
Bankchicky

1 Human Warlock
So from looking at this, the only thing i am losing is my Rep gear and it will revert my rep to Honored. E.G my Argent Crusade helmet etc, and i will keep my gear i bought with emblems of heroism and crafted titansteel?

Bankchicky @ Kirin Tor
Bankchicky

1 Human Warlock
i just noticed it said item level 200 gear will not be aloud, what will i get for compensation gear? i sold all my 187 stuff and quest

Forze @ Kirin Tor
Forze
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
You will not get anything. You can still go back and get your 187 gear.

Bankchicky @ Kirin Tor
Bankchicky

1 Human Warlock
And tell me how i do that Forze

Werk @ Kirin Tor
Werk

3 Orc Hunter
by going and farming it again like everyone else..

Forze @ Kirin Tor
Forze
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Forze on 2013-12-20 11:34:53
How to get level 187 gear? By going and farming RDF normals

Your helmet which you mentioned, for example, you can get:
[Crown of Forgotten Kings] from King Ymiron in Utgarde Pinnacle
[Horned Helm of Varos] from Varos in Oculus
[Hollow Geode Helm] from Krystallus in Halls of Stone

Do your research and get what you need. Ofcourse, you can always choose to level from 1 in Algalon too.

Bankchicky @ Kirin Tor
Bankchicky

1 Human Warlock
The only reason i am un settled about this is because it took me a long time to even get the gear since when i am on, everyone is asleep so i had to stay up till 4 am just to do some heroics for gear, i wouldn't have a problem if i could queue and get into one since i am a healer but yeah...there is a big problem with that, not saying it's dalarans fault just the player base is very small still and hard to do anything. But i will go and farm again when i am bothered and craft the ornate saronite gear and get random weapons / shields and stuff.
Thanks

Palex @ Kirin Tor
Palex
80 Human Paladin
Will the highlvl enchants on items be kept on items after transfert or it be deleted?

Jeina @ Kirin Tor
Jeina
Staff Member
Palex, yes the enchants will stay on your item. But remember that first heroic dungeon will drop better quality items, so there isn't a point of enchanting your items with high level enchant. But if you decide to do that, Yes your enchants will be keeped.

Regards Averdoom.

Testinhes @ Kirin Tor
Testinhes

70 Troll Rogue
good cause that wont afect in naxx or whatever, enchanted items will be replaced

Yardie @ Kirin Tor
Yardie
the Magic Seeker

80 Dwarf Hunter
I have a question regarding with spell and change of spell.

for example: boomkin druids their starfall wans't a big deal until 3.3.5 when it got buffed up.

example 2 : unholy DK had 4 bone shield instead of 3.

the spell are going to change meanwhile we progress throught?

Spell @ Kirin Tor
Spell
10 Human Mage
From all the information listed about the realm I have read in the past, the client type will still be 3.3.5 the only difference is there will be an artificial lock on each instance until you have completed the previous "patch" raids, like, you'll still have a 3.3.5a client but you will be locked out of Ulduar until you have done Naxxramas and the like.

@Yardie Nothing else will really change except the dungeons/raids will have locks on them until you complete the previous teir raids, talents would more than likely stay exactly the same as previous and the same for everything else.

As for everyone else asking questions about the realm, the information mostly compiled over the course of this server is in this very subforum, I suggest you browse through it and save the poor mods/gms the mental strain of repeating themselves a dozen times :)

On topic:

I really can't wait for it, Dalaran staff, I'm really looking forward to coming back and preparing for this realms launch and trying to get a couple more friends excited about it too. This set of rules are completely fair in my eyes. Keep up the good work!

Rathian @ Kirin Tor
Rathian

80 Human Warrior
what about transfering heirlooms?

Forze @ Kirin Tor
Forze
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Transfers will open once all the realm firsts are achieved. When that happens, they will probably make the heirloom items available in the voteshop of Algalon, like they did for Kirin'Tor. So I'm guessing they will get transferred too.

Dups @ Kirin Tor
Dups
Scarab Lord

80 Draenei Shaman
Edited by Dups on 2013-12-28 23:37:27
Epic gems crafted with: (...) Earthsiege Diamond, Skyflare Diamond

I suppose that also includes the actually rare quality Meta gems and also if it (the meta) is socketed?
What about the Stormjewels found rarely in the fishing daily bag? I think they were unique equipped in naxx.

P.S.: Oh and since you also asked for additional Suggestions, I would not let "Elementium Ore" be transferrable, since grinding thoose was the biggest part of the Scarab Lord Chain.

Alcibiades @ Kirin Tor
Alcibiades

80 Human Paladin
On Reputation wipes, does getting wiped to Honored mean wiped to 0/6000 from Exalted or to 5999/6000 so you're pretty much revered?

Sodix @ Kirin Tor
Sodix
Elder

80 Human Warrior
Hi i see a problem with Algalon and the restrictions.

The Alchemy Transmute: Titanium had a cooldown prior to Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Cooldown has been removed.

I can see the server getting damaged and ppl will have easy time getting Titanium if it isnt locked in the beggining.

just think i can turn all my saronite ore into insane amounts of Titanium bars from day 1 Algalon.

Asidius @ Kirin Tor
Asidius

74 Human Paladin
So, from what I have gathered.. regarding gear, that is, when I hit 80 I should just focus on getting heroic RDF gear and not Naxx or anything..?

Or if I farm Naxx and then transfer... will I keep it? Seeing as Naxx will be available on Algalon..?

Halp!

Eleanor @ Kirin Tor
Eleanor
Elder

80 Night Elf Warrior
Edited by Eleanor on 2013-12-30 15:19:05
omfg asidius... u cant keep ilvl 200, which is obtained in ''heroic RDF'' and naxx 10. If u want some nice starting gear u gotta farm ilvl 187 which is first beyond ilvl200. U can find it in CoS, HoL , UP, and Oculus normals! = )

Noctum @ Kirin Tor
Noctum

80 Night Elf Death Knight
@Ioldrjekyll That's paranoia speaking. By the time there is 1 of every race/class at 80 with every profession at 450 they will all be wearing the best possible gear from HC's and probably midway into their Valor Tier pieces. This gives them a huge advantage over those that have just transferred there as most of us will have a 30 days of grind ahead of us for ilvl200 gear/reputations/enchants for that gear/gems etc.

Your primary worry seems to be that a 25 man guild will transfer to Algalon from Kirin Tor, rush off to Naxx and just one shot everything along the way in pre-ilevel200 gear - which just won't happen. We don't have guilds that like that on Kirin Tor yet. Matter of fact, chances are far higher that a fresh guild, organized within these forums, will bounce on Algalon the moment it's out, level efficiently, gear even more efficiently and knock KT senseless before the transfers even open. There are far more serious people waiting for Algalon to open then there are pro-raiders on Algalon scheming things the way that you fear they are.

Now, to get back on topic. I think these transfer restrictions are as fair as they can be. That doesn't mean I wouldn't wanna bring 40k gold over with me or perhaps even pre grind Tier 7 and carry that over as well, but I understand and respect that this is not allowed - it simply wouldn't be fair. I do not find much to be debated on this subject.

I would however also want to request a separate post or at least a reply with an explanation if anything will be done to reserve the names for those on Kirin Tor. Before someone accuses me for something I have not said I will go ahead and clarify: I am not saying names should be reserved and neither am I saying they shouldn't be. I simply want to know where the staff stand on this matter.

Many of the players chose to wait for Algalon to came out, while others went to Kirin Tor in order to prepare as soon as we knew there would be transfers available. I am sure that the Kirin Tor players have a main they are working on for a serious amount of time now that they would like to keep the name of. I am simply amused to find out what the Admins think of this.

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
I am little bit...concerned for not transferring at least say a stack of titanium bars. You're not restricting Icethorns or Lichblooms, why are you restricting Titanium? Oh well.

Also, will you include the 20h timer on Titansteel craft as it was before patch 3.3.x ?

Athinira @ Kirin Tor
Athinira

50 Blood Elf Paladin
Ppl talk about some serious stuff and some of the post talk how they gonna lose stack of titanium or stalk of some flowers xD Be happy for this new server. :P Simple. Thx for info

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
It is serious, they're restricting mining dependent professions, but not others; and it's not the worry of losing, and I am happy, hence the question.

Kezalo @ Kirin Tor
Kezalo
45 Human Paladin
So if i have lvl 60 paladin and lvl 80 dk, do i need to transfer paladin so i can transfer dk, or i can just transfer dk?

Slowhand @ Kirin Tor
Slowhand

70 Troll Mage
Question related to Item transfer:

Clone/Copy means that the character itself does not get deleted, but the items it transfers will be deleted? Or those get copied too?

Asidius @ Kirin Tor
Asidius

74 Human Paladin
Edited by Asidius on 2014-01-02 19:47:34
Not going to lie didn't have time to read every single reply (I snuck on at work!! Ahhh!)

But *IF* I happen to have one of the listed items when I transfer, will it not allow me at all or will it just strip me of all listed items during the transfer??

Thank you and sorry if this was previously asked!

@Shadowhand --- Characters are COPIED. You'll have a carbon copy of your Kirin'Tor character sent to Algalon.

Monkeydruffy @ Kirin Tor
Monkeydruffy

80 Tauren Druid
Does this list contain EVERYTHING that will be removed i.e. if I find some kind of item which isnt listed there but gives me an unfair advantage, will I keep it or will you remove it aswell? (Maybe manually shortly after the transfer)

Giampietro @ Kirin Tor
Giampietro
No Characters
Hello, what is the level restrictions? I want to level my character and copy to Algalon if he started

Samo @ Kirin Tor
Samo

80 Night Elf Hunter
Edited by Samo on 2014-01-06 15:10:53
Hello,

Are there any restrictions concerning professions ?

Blackjack @ Kirin Tor
Blackjack

80 Human Warlock
@Vinrael
I think it's safe to say that whatever the level restrictions may be, you still have more then enough time to level your character to 80.
Keep in mind that we won't be able to transfer before Algalon's realm first achievements (level/class/race/profession) are rewarded, so that means you still have a good couple weeks even after the server is released.

Gumbel @ Kirin Tor
Gumbel

80 Human Mage
Just to check to see if this list has bed revised at all? Would like to prevent spending lots of time grinding for something if it's not going to transfer. Thanks.

Eleanor @ Kirin Tor
Eleanor
Elder

80 Night Elf Warrior
+1 Gumbel

Sacredheal @ Kirin Tor
Sacredheal
the Kingslayer

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Edited by Sacredheal on 2014-01-14 09:42:12
By the way, are we getting the items in our banks transferred (talking about the personal bank, not guild vault)?

And if we transfer 2 characters, does this mean we transfer 8k gold, or is it 4k total for all characters?

Kd @ Kirin Tor
Kd

80 Undead Warlock
Curious about requirements for transfer, as stated server first must be compleat before we can xfer does this include any raid server firsts? I assume not bit just thought I would check if anyone has heard from a blue on this topic or not??

Willferall @ Kirin Tor
Willferall

80 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Willferall on 2014-01-21 06:35:41
Here's a quote from a blue post:

Also it will not be possible to transfer to Algalon until every Realm First level 80 race and class achievements are earned, along with the Realm First Grand Masters Professional.

Raid server firsts are not a factor.

Rokstarr @ Kirin Tor
Rokstarr

70 Undead Warlock
Edited by Rokstarr on 2014-01-21 13:32:19
I really don't understand why people complain and ask really stupid questions. rnrnFor example: "Do we get to keep .... Realm first?" "What items can we transfer?" etc. Guys it's a NEW server/realm.

In my opionion, there shouldn't be any transfers at all (*). So everyone can have a fresh start. I assume that is one reason why the announcement took so long, so new players can be gained.(*)

(*)There could be the transfer after the realm firsts have been achieved, as stated. Although it should only be 1 character from each account with no items, gear etc. Your characters will remain unchanged on Kirin Tor as stated by Dalaran staff.

Concerning the transfers I see a couple of problems.

1.While 20-30 people (not accusing here) don't have a job, studies, a life (sorry :P) will rush to 80 and eventually will be the server firsts. And normal folks who play after work/school will have a huge disadvantage to the people who will transfer once the realm firsts are taken, which will be around 3-4 weeks tops. I know this suggestion is quite late, nevertheless it should be said. rnrn2.

2. Also I urgently want to adress the fact that you can transfer as many chars as you like. It will flood the economy with gold/items and the new players(assuming point 1. becomes reality), who don't have the chars on Kirin Tor with the amount of items/gold will have a huge disadvantage.

To sum up, as a true Blizz-like server, Dalaran should consider to extend the transfer period or even forbid item transfer and cap the gold transfer (to buy mounts/skills/travel)

Again this is just my opinion. In general I am really eager to play on Algalon and happy to be a part of the Dalaran-WoW community

All the best

Frostriver @ Kirin Tor
Frostriver

80 Human Mage
Edited by Frostriver on 2014-01-21 14:16:25
@Hooch, I think your not quite right my friend.
Well , the thing is, there are a lot of people that leveled characters on kirin tor in order to test the server and after that they can transfer to Progressive server. Plus these players helped with populating the realm and it would be very unfair if they can't transfer their characters. About the economy and characters it won't be that much ruin of the economy, because they are trasnfering from 1x realm, and the prices aint that big at all. So by the time they transfer , it should be something normal 80's to have 4k gold. (at least) Not to mantion that these people spanded their time to farm and level up a charecters and now if they restrict them to transfer with nothing, the population of algalon (people who leveled there) will have advantage. Afterall the mine goal is both sides to be kinda equal. And that 1 character only transfer, wouldn't be fair too ,because the person that transfer spended his time in leveling multiple toons. Well , if the trasnfers were from other servers, I would agree, but when the transfers are from Dalaran-WoW's other realm, who is 1x totally blizzlike, there won't be any problem. It's like when you transfer in blizzard from realm to realm. Of course here you have some restrictions, because afterall you are transfering to progressive server and it wouldn't be fare to trasnfer your shiny ICC gear :P Anyways, of course thats just my opinion. :)

Blackoutx @ Kirin Tor
Blackoutx

74 Troll Mage
Will you also be wiping Brood of nozdormu reputation? Its good and all that the scarab lord title and quests will be wiped but anyone already at exalted will have a huge advantage in the quest chain progression regardless of the quest wipes

Gorthezar @ Kirin Tor
Gorthezar

74 Orc Shaman
Can't wait this is the most excited I've been for a private server in a long time

Blackjack @ Kirin Tor
Blackjack

80 Human Warlock
Edited by Blackjack on 2014-02-10 15:10:36
I know we can't transfer either cut nor raw epic gems, over to Algalon.
My question is: Can we have them socketed into our ilvl 187 gear ? I would guess that we can, since there's no restriction towards enchants , but i'd rather be sure.
Thanks.

Mylady @ Kirin Tor
Mylady

73 Blood Elf Priest
Me and few more friends come to this server few days ago bcz we here about new srv.rnI donate for my lvl yestarday but some`one told me i can`t transfer my char from the first day on the new server is true? Thank You

Joana @ Kirin Tor
Joana

80 Night Elf Hunter
No, you can not transfer your character from the first day on the new server. You will have to wait 3-4 weeks for realm 1st to be taken.

Mylady @ Kirin Tor
Mylady

73 Blood Elf Priest
Then i donate for nothing :(( Bcz my friends don t play until 15 :(rn

Joana @ Kirin Tor
Joana

80 Night Elf Hunter
@Mylady, you can still make another character and play with them! If they donated too, you can all make new characters and play those. Transfers will be open after realm 1st and such (2-3ish weeks) and all will be ok ^^

Joana @ Kirin Tor
Joana

80 Night Elf Hunter
Edited by Joana on 2014-02-15 13:46:47
You guys should also restrict Reinforced Junkbox . Rogues can pickpocket them from eligible northrend mobs, stockpile them for transfer, open them all and have an unfair chance at getting

1) The Dusk Blade
2) Krol Cleaver
3) Spineslicer

Straight @ Kirin Tor
Straight

80 Orc Warlock
I was wondering if we can get a either updated list from peoples suggestions or a final draft soon so those that want to stock up on items will know what is finally allowed instead of it being a gray area.

Hellokittyd @ Kirin Tor
Hellokittyd
55 Orc Warrior
Hey, just a quick question, if I have a death knight on Kirin Tor, besides my regular warrior, do i have to transfer warrior on Algalon so i can transfer/make new death knight there, or i can just transfer my death knight from Kirin Tor without having any character on Algalon?

Petrosian @ Kirin Tor
Petrosian

78 Human Priest
I'm a bit concerned about people bringing over other recipes including the "Book of Glyph Mastery" glyphs. It makes it essentially impossible for us who rolled on this server from level 1 to compete with them as it takes thousands of gold and research time to get those glyphs from either Book of Glyph Mastery or daily research. Just a thought.

Nigglesworth @ Kirin Tor
Nigglesworth
1 Human Rogue
Yep, Smyslov, people who have been playing longer than you will have more recipe's than you, that's how it works.

Burnstien @ Kirin Tor
Burnstien

80 Blood Elf Priest
btw you cannot bring over glyphs learned by the book, i am pretty sure it means the glyphs you have equipped in your glyph slots will not disappear. any glyph learned by the book from a scribe i think resets to what only the trainer teaches you.

Petrosian @ Kirin Tor
Petrosian

78 Human Priest
Just a thought. You are wiping JC patterns from tokens and other recipes from vendors like this along with reputations but not recipes learned from research which is the same type progression system used by Inscriptors. I'm hoping you guys will catch this and wipe these recipes as well, not to frustrate other players, but because it makes little since to pursue so vigorously the "new realm" feel and then let some players have a 3-6 month headstart on glyph recipes which are a huge area of contention on any Wotlk server.

Postit @ Kirin Tor
Postit
1 Night Elf Rogue
Edited by Postit on 2014-02-28 12:54:11
Still going on about this smyslov? I can your point regarding recipes learned from Book of Glyph Mastery, but I think it´d be a blow to the server as a whole. Everyone wants glyphs and those books drop very rarely indeed. What would happen, in all likelihood, is that the price would skyrocket and very a scribes would end up accumulating tons of gold.

Every bit of gold that exists in any WoW economy is gained from looting, vendoring items and turning in quests; that´s the only way gold is created. I could see the price of any one of these books going for as much as 1,000g and the glyphs themselves for 200g or so. Think about how long it would take for any given player to turn in, vendor and loot that much gold. Combine that with the fact that this realm is new and you get a recipe for disaster.

And besides, people are transferring over with 4,000g, so it wouldn´t be a fair race at all. I think you´d actually be shooting yourself in the foot if this went through.

Petrosian @ Kirin Tor
Petrosian

78 Human Priest
I'm just pointing out an inconsistency that all other recipes are removed but not inscriptions. Research is done to make a tiered discovery system similar to gems. I honestly don't care that much, I don't even have a high level inscriptor on Algalon or to bring over. I'm just being honest about consistency.

Postit @ Kirin Tor
Postit
1 Night Elf Rogue
Edited by Postit on 2014-03-01 23:01:17
That would be a pretty major oversight though. Considering how much time and effort they put into that list of restrictions, I seriously doubt that was an oversight that they were simply unaware of and which needed to be pointed. Hell, this toon is a scribe, I have no Book of Glyph Mastery recipes and I say: "don´t wipe em, it´d be bad news for the server in general and for people who want to raid asap in particular". I´d be willing to bet the dev team would agree with me on that account.

Anyways, transfers will be enabled soon...
No more QQing! Deal with it!

Postit @ Kirin Tor
Postit
1 Night Elf Rogue
Edited by Postit on 2014-03-01 23:31:15
And besides, think about the following: people will be transferring with their existing glyphs intact. If discoveries were wiped, you might start seeing threads entitled: "Is Godlike is recruiting mage with glyph of living bomb, fireball and pyroblast - all others abstain". If glyphs weren´t transferred over, there´d be a major rush to get them all, and the only ones who´d benefit from this would be scribes; because every player in the entire server will be funnelling their hard earned gold into any given scribe´s account.

I think the difference here is that Dream Shards can be farmed and Jewelcrafting patterns will be obtained, but glyphs, all glyphs, could take months to be discovered. In the meantime, scribes would be getting unimaginably wealthy while everyone else in the server would have to pay their price, whichever it may be, if they want to be at 100% for their raids. A wipe here would only benefit scribes, even those who already have these recipes, since the price would go up if the market is monopolized, to the expense of everybody else. And keep in mind that I´m a scribe myself, I have none of those recipes and I´m saying: "don´t wipe them, it´d be a terrible move".

Anyways, this was a fun excercise and mental challenge, but all good things much come to an end.

Petrosian @ Kirin Tor
Petrosian

78 Human Priest
Your reasoning for them "choosing" to let us bring them over is a bit flawed though. You can apply the same logic "top guild won't want someone without item x/spell x" to gems, enchants, etc. Top guilds will always want people with everything set up perfectly, the reality is it is MORE likely that your scenario will really happen if they allow people to bring over glyphs as these inscriptors can charge 500g or whatever for these patterns for the better part of 6 months and get it or just not share them at all. If the glyphs were all unknown the "top guild X" would have to accept people without them because it is just like a new server was on retail. People on retail didn't have those glyphs on Naxx content and did fine.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter at this point since they have made their choice. It just doesn't mean I'm "whining" as you said because I pointed out a glaring inconsistency that will make 2-3 guys control a major portion of the economy when it will otherwise be balanced and fresh. That's not whining, it's call pointing something out. Have a nice day.

Itchy @ Kirin Tor
Itchy

80 Draenei Hunter
Thinking that there are 3 scribes in all of KT is a tad ignorant. Unless 50 players scheme to fix prices without undercutting at all (if one person does, then everyone must reduce prices to compete), then thinking that glyphs will go for 500g is delusional at best.

Petrosian @ Kirin Tor
Petrosian

78 Human Priest
I'm going on what I was told by Arianna in another thread, that there were very few with those Book of Glyph Mastery glyph patterns. Regardless of however many there are it does not change my argument which is that allowing those patterns to come over is very inconsistent.

Aru @ Kirin Tor
Aru

78 Night Elf Hunter
Can anyone please tell me if the amount of rested XP also gets transfered along? Thank you.

Belthasar @ Kirin Tor
Belthasar

80 Undead Mage
Edited by Belthasar on 2014-03-03 13:38:45
Epic gems crafted with: Dreadstone, Cardinal Ruby, Ametrine, Eye of Zul, Majestic
Zircon, King's Amber, Earthsiege Diamond, Skyflare Diamond and Siren's Tear.

The above states that epic gems crafted with the listed reagents will be deleted, but doesn't specify anything about the reagents themselves.

I had several Siren's Tears in my bank for tailoring recipes, and they have been removed. Was this a mistake?

Medina @ Kirin Tor
Medina

1 Human Priest
Belthasar read the last words on the thing you quoted again. It clearly says "Siren's Tear" :)

Belthasar @ Kirin Tor
Belthasar

80 Undead Mage
It says "Epic gems crafted with: ... Siren's Tear", which would imply that the epic gems are deleted, not the reagents.

Siren's Tear is a reagent, not an epic gem. In fact, it doesn't even produce any epic gems.

Bladesong @ Kirin Tor
Bladesong
80 Night Elf Warrior
May I ask why are Heavy Frostweave Bandages forbidden from being transferred? It's not even listed here.

Aziraphale @ Kirin Tor
Aziraphale

1 Blood Elf Paladin
@Arianna "very bit of gold that exists in any WoW economy is gained from looting, vendoring items and turning in quests; that´s the only way gold is created"

Not really, you can create gold on this server by donating or with other words, create several accounts to hit instant lvl 70 with and gain 900 gold. I am not saying that it's an efficient way of earning gold but it is an option.

Bloodreaver @ Kirin Tor
Bloodreaver

80 Orc Death Knight
Heavy Frostweave bandages are learned from a recipe book drop in Northrend.

Extri @ Kirin Tor
Extri

1 Gnome Warlock
how long transfer charter?
i was start transfer 11/03/14 and i see only
Transfer from Kirin Tor to Algalon - Step 1

"Transfer from Kirin Tor to Algalon - Step 1

Your character has been successfully queued. The queue is slow but steady so, be patient please."

Unburn @ Kirin Tor
Unburn
1 Blood Elf Mage
HI.

IM froum Rognus i want transfers my char here how i can do that?

Dankk @ Kirin Tor
Dankk

74 Undead Priest
You can't.

Loochyan @ Kirin Tor
Loochyan
80 Troll Warrior
why you can't admit negative critics. you want only positive comments? it so hard to understand you made me lose time playing on your server, and for that i can't give you a positive comment about it. so pleas ban me.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.