PvE Tournament: RNG Box (stage 1) content.
This is the content of the RNG Box for the Stage 1 (Naxxramas and Ulduar):
- Heroism/Bloodlust can not be used.
- Baby Spice: Bosses must be under the effect of Baby spices the whole encounter, except when they die - boss must die having their normal size.
- Everyone must be barefoot the whole raid.
- No combat ress, soulstone or Ankhs allowed.
- 1 player (4 on 25 mode) must always be under the effect of Sickness debuff (not necessarily the same player, affected ones can be switched).
- A "helpful" Game Master will assist you randomly during the raid. They will only interact with the raid by doing things such as resurrecting dead players, help killing adds, killing the trash between bosses... etc.
- A "trickster" Game Master will randomly interact with the raid. They will do some naughty things, such as: randomly killing a raid member during the encounter, summoning a player into the incorrect spot (AoE, far from raid group, in front of the boss during cleave), respawning some adds.
- There must be a pirate race between bosses: Everyone in the raid must be dressed as pirate and race from the boss corpse to the next boss' room. The last one to arrive will not be allowed to participate in the encounter and has to "ninja-pull" the boss and die from it.
- Last man standing - when a boss dies, only one player is allowed to be alive.
- The group must decide a costume and everyone in the raid needs to be disguised the whole raid.
- Eternal friends: 2 players on 10 player mode (4 on 25 player mode) smust be together all the time, in the same spot or next to each other, for the whole raid's duration.
- Half of the raid group must be under the effect of the Gigantic Feast and the other half has to be under the effect of the Small feast, for the whole raid's duration.
- Everyone needs to be smashed, for the whole raid's duration.
- Freeze the healer: Healers must remain still on every encounter, they have to pick a spot before the tank pulls and stay there (they have to be marked with an icon so we can clearly see them all the time).
They can only move once each 30 seconds, the movement is allowed for 5 seconds.
- Everyone in the raid must hide behind the tank on every encounter when the boss' health is 50% and wait there for 5 seconds.
- Everyone needs to keep moving, no one can stay still for more than 10 seconds.
- The group must complete at least 20% of the achievements proposed for the achievement challenge.
Extra rewards may appear when a box is opened:
-5, 10 or 15 extra score points for the group.
-Onyx Panther pet.
If a group chooses this option for a certain raid, they will be given a box the same day the stage starts. Such box will contain only 6 of those rules, generated randomly. Each of the successfully completed tasks will grant the group 35 points, being the total 210 points. Groups can select this option for both raids if they desire, this will require 2 boxes to be opened, one for Naxxramas and another one for Ulduar.
Remember that you can do the raids in the order you prefer, that doesn't matter at all. For example, a group can wait until the last Tournament's week and do all of the raids then. Another group may prefer to use the 3 weeks to improve their score and repeat the runs to get better results.
8 months ago
Rate is Disabled.