Topic

About the Vault of Eras.

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Hello there,

As we did mention, since the start of the new server, we have received many suggestions about either delaying or just leave the Vault of Eras until the Ruby Sanctum is released.

However, after the last announcement where we said we would open a poll, many players from the current playerbase have written giving us their feedback about it (apologies if we missed answering some, you were many).

Therefore, after a long consideration - given that the majority of the current playerbase preffers having the Vault of Eras available - we are going to just do so. Allow me a couple of days to sync and plan dates - I shall post its opening date then and the instructions about how to claim the items.

Aside from this, we are going to reveal the Icecrown Citadel patch release date soon.

Thank you for your feedback!

Zoidburg @ Algalon
Zoidburg

80 Human Rogue
will we be able to get ruby sanctum gear out the vault or just icc after rs25 hc is done?

Moolie @ Kirin Tor
Moolie
Tauren Hunter
i have a problem on my DK named brainiac can you GMs take a look to see why he doesnt show up on my vault list

Irc @ Algalon
Irc

80 Orc Warrior
Vault update plx :)

Lothloryen @ Kirin Tor
Lothloryen
Staff Member
Edited on 2023-11-03 16:30:41
Hello there,

I have planned to make available the next Vault of Eras stage tomorrow, Saturday - which will unlock up to the Tier 10 Heroic or 25 normal gear, as it was planned back in the day in the realm's presentation (scroll down until "6. Dalaran realm's timeline."). We are going to post some news with general information, as well as the last and final vault's stage, which will happen soon and shall make available all the items within the vault.

Thank you.

Zoidburg @ Algalon
Zoidburg

80 Human Rogue
"Ruby Sanctum: Upon opening, Players will be able to retrieve from The Vault of Eras their collectables related to the Tier 10 (heroic mode) and below."
Yet I see no heroic i277 level items or shadowmourns in the vault?

Sketchify @ Algalon
Sketchify

80 Blood Elf Paladin
Ey it's been a while hasn't it

Lafferogu @ Kirin Tor
Lafferogu

Undead Rogue
Yet I see no heroic i277 level items or shadowmourns in the vault?

Why do you expect i277 gear when he writes that everything will be available "up to the Tier 10 Heroic or 25 normal gear"

Sketchify @ Algalon
Sketchify

80 Blood Elf Paladin
We are going to post some news with general information, as well as the last and final vault's stage, which will happen soon and shall make available all the items within the vault.

We'll get all our items eventually.

In order to post you must to be logged in

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Click here to view the Forums Code of Conduct.