Icecrown Citadel PvE Tournament: Registration.
Hello Citizens of Dalaran,
As of today you can apply your guild to The Legends of Dalaran tournament by following these steps:
1) Consult with your guild members before applying, motivate them, organize the roster and decide the streamer.
2) Decide in which mode you want to participate - 10 man and/or 25 man.
3) Send an e-mail to: [email protected] with this format:
Subject: The Legends of Dalaran - Speed/Achievement challenge.
(Your character name), officer/guild master (raid leader if PUG) of the guild: (Guild name or PUG name).
4) Wait for the date of the challenge to arrive.
5) Good Luck!
You can also check the rules and rewards for the Tournament.
Can we participate without a streamer or video recorder?
- That is unfortunately impossible, we want the entire raid to be streamed, recorded and be sent to us.
Can a group participate if not all participants are from the same guild?
- Yes it can, there can be Picked up Groups. But those characters will not be able to participate with their own guild or other groups for the entire duration of the Tier 10 - Icecrown Citadel Tournament (Speed run/achievement run).
- You have to decide the name of your group and specify it in the application in the Guild name slot as PUG Group. Example: PUG group: The archmages with arthritis.
Can my guild/group participate in 10 and 25 man?
- Yes, but you can only participate in each mode once.
Can I participate with different PuG groups or guilds on several stages or challenges from the same tier?
- Not with the same character, if you choose one group or guild, you will be able to only participate with them during the whole Tournament correspondant to the current tier. However, you can participate with one character with your guild, and use an alter to join a pug group, for example. This way you will be allowed to receive the rewards with both of them even if they belong to the same account. There is no limit on how many groups you may join but remember, you must use different characters.
What if we are missing people from our roster when the run starts?
- As Guild: You can bring ONLY guild members as a replacement to your tournament roster.
- As PuG group: You can pick up any new players that are not participating already.
We'd advise that you include backup players in the roster just in case.
Can my group or guild participate in the Tournament after the Speed Challenge applications are closed?
- Yes, but you will only be able to participate in the Achievement challenge.
Thank you very much.
2 years ago
Rate is Disabled.