More info about the upcoming Legendary PvE Tournament.
We would like to give you a bit more of general information about the upcoming Legendary PvE Tournament.
1) We are working to make it as open and accessible as possible so that everyone can participate, from old players to new ones, or even those who are not yet playing in our server, we'll give more details soon about this.
2) There will be several categories/races to participate in, this way a new fresh guild could compete with the most dedicated one for the top prizes. Players will be able to choose the path of their participation, there will be separated branches that will lead to the final results, based on each group's decisions through each stage.
In past tournaments, we presented 2 kinds of challenges; the Speed run challenge and the Achievement run challenge (special feats proposed by us). The group with more points in total was the winner.
However, for this new version of the tournament, we have added more types of runs and phases, so everyone can join and compete while deciding which challenges suit them best for each stage/phase (no matter their current progression through the Tiers). Some will be fun, some will be hard, some will be chaotic, some will be based on random; every group chooses their path. To quickly mention few, we will present the addition of Attunement challenges, Dare challenges, Creative challenges, "Hate the GM, not the Game" challenge...etc.
We want to offer everyone the possibility to participate, compete and have a good time thanks to this more than epic tournament and of course, earn some juicy rewards while savoring again the WoTLK raids.
3) It is a big tournament, the dates are yet to be set, but it will require several IDs.
4) Even though the tournament specifics are mostly set; if anyone wishes to send us some suggestions they will be welcome. Feel free to write us an e-mail to [email protected] Any idea you think that may be fun, challenging or impressive is always good considering.
5) Everything will be published and explained properly through further news. Once we've announced every relevant detail, we will post a thread on the forums which will gather all the information and can be used as the main source of reference.
This is a call to arms, we are not looking for Heroes, we are seeking Legends! Tell your friends and gather your team!