Lightning guide my Fury!
- The Storm King's Vengeance - The quest has been fully scripted.
- A Hero's Burden - Has been improved and corrected according to latest 3.3.5a update.
- Words of Power - High Priest Talet-Kha will now properly be flagged as hostile to players.
- The Light of Dawn - Highlord Darion Mograine's spawn time has been corrected.
- The Plains of Nasam - the quest has been fully scripted, tank vehicles has been spawned and each particual spell / ability has been added so the player can complete the quest.
- Boiling Point - Minor issues with Simmer has been corrected.
- Extinguishing the Idol - The escorting event has been fully scripted and will now be automatically initialized when talked to an NPC.
- Gluttonous Lurkers - Zul'Drak Rat is no longer lootable infinite times by players.
- Saving Princess Stillpine - players now get credit once Princess Stillpine is saved.
- Verog the Dervish - the quest has been fully scripted and fixed, Verog will now spawn accordingly to number of Centaurs which are killed.
- ... Or Maybe We Don't - Now you will get credit upon charge.
- Battle of Hillsbrad - 6th and 7th quest in chain will now properly be offered to players.
- The Clutches of Evil is now availabe after To Westguard Keep!
- Absholutely... Thish Will Work! - The player will get credit properly upon administrate Peppy's Mix To The Vrykul Prisoner
- In Service to the Light - The player now will get credit upon killing the mobs.
- The vehicle system has been revamped according to latest 3.3.5a update
- Tenacity will now properly adjust on a player when the battle starts
Some fixes/improvement and preparations for the soon upcoming release of Thorim, Icecrown Citadel 10 man Heroic Mode and Ruby Sanctum 10 man normal mode.
Transport system hot fixes and preparations for the Icecrown Gunship Battle and Trial of the Champion (ToC 5) release.
The Icecrown Citadel
- The Lich King's physical damage dealt on 25 Normal Mode has been corrected and properly adjusted - it was slightly overpowered
- The Lich King - Now Val'kyr Shadowguards can't be Death Gripped, Rooted..etc. Proper immunity masks have been applied.
- Mimiron's Rapid Burst its now properly scripted and hooked to the boss.
- Mimiron's Spinning Up has been revamped and it will has a realistic motion now.
- Mimiron's Laser Barrage spell will be now casted through Mimirons arms properly and in the correct direction. The Spell radius has also been corrected.
- Mimiron - Frost Bomb has been reworked and is now working as it should.
- Hodir now grants the credit properly.
- General Vezax - Saronite Vapors granted debuffs will now have the proper relation mask.
- Yogg Saron - Lunatic Gaze now always reduces the sanity by 4%.
- Yogg Saron - Sara's Psychosis Spell is now fully scripted and working.
- General Ulduar Achievement Support implemented.
- Ingvar The Plunderer - the NPC now properly gives the credit on both Normal and Heroic version to players.
Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom
- Prince Taldaram has been fully revamped.
- All the bosses from the Northrend's Heroic Instances have now the proper immunity masks.
- Heroism and Bloodlust will now affect players and pets which are not in the Line of Sight.
- Grounding Totem now has proper absorbtion mask, trigger system and will now redirect all the incoming offensive spells or attacks properly according to latest 3.3.5a update
PaladinBlessing of Sanctuary / Greater Blessing of Sanctuary and Blessing of Kings / Greater Blessing of Kings will no longer stack on a player.
- Captain Skarloc - proper visual weapon and shield has been added to the NPC.
- Dark Iron Pillow - spawn time has been corrected according to 3.3.5a update.
- Grimtotem Spirit-Shifter - the NPC will now successfuly summon Spirit Wolves once being attacked by a player.
- Jaedenar Units - several spells added to the database for the Jaedenar clan.
- Kul Tiras Marine - Shield bash ability has been corrected and the NPC will no longer spam it every half a second.
- Warbear Matriarch - abilites used by this NPC has been corrected according to latest 3.3.5a update.
- Artruis the Heartless - the NPC is now fully scripted and will have proper quotes and reactions which depend on the stage of the player.
- Stonewatch Keep Units - various NPCs from the zone has been properly fixed and spawn time adjusted.
- Jaloot, now offers correctly the quest Hand of the Oracles quest.
- Zepik now offers correctly the quest Frenzyheart Champion quest.
- Captain Adams will now offer properly the quest "The Clutches of Evil" after turn on him To Westguard Keep!. Thanks to this a huge chain quest is now available for the Alliance in Howling Fjord.