Brewmasters of Dalaran
- Coren Direbrew has been scripted and released - players may now challenge Coren Direbrew in the Blackrock Depths via gossip option.
- Down With The Dark Iron event has been scripted and the final quest corrected.
- Now This is Ram Racing... Almost. - quest has been scripted and adjusted to latest 3.3.5a update.
- Chug and Chuck! - quest has been properly fixed and new conditions were added.
- Many Brewfest vendor items were corrected and proper brews for each Brewmaster Vendor has been fixed.
- Internal spawntimers for NPC "Wild Wolpertinger" has been corrected.
- Proper hour adjustment has been set for the Dark Iron Event - now it spawns according latest finished event.
- Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest loot has been corrected to latest 3.3.5a update.
- Players may now properly spend Brewfest Prize Tokens for various items from each available vendor.
- Wanted Boss Grog'ak - Quest will no longer be available to alliance Players.
- Bring me the Egg! - The quest has been revamped, now is doable by players and some minor issues has been corrected.
- The Calling - The NPC will no longer physically enrage and hit players for massive amount of damage.
- Neutralizing the Plague - Some minor issues with Flesh Giant Spine drop rate has been corrected
- The Last Line of Defense - Is now full scripted and players will now get the credit properly.
- Cyclone under influence of Bladestorm has been corrected - players will now be immune to cyclone while doing Bladestorm
- Now Warriors can switch weapons during Bladestorm without problems.
- Master's Call will now properly remove the impairing movements to the pet's target.
- Hand of Freedom now is castable meanwhile stunned.
- Down with the Dark Iron has been scripted and corrected.
- Searing Hatchling - the NPC will now cast proper spell when engaged in combat.
- Snufflenose Gopher - the NPC will no loger cause crash upon being killed.
- Emissary Roman'khan - the physical damage has been corrected.
- Many core - Auras/Transport improvements has been corrected and readjusted.
- Line of Sight/Pathfinding system improved by nearly 25% - some spells will now successfuly leech/soak maps extraction according to situation.
- Titanium Vein - loot correction to the table.