Inside the Citadel
- Blessing of Incineratus - The quest has been corrected and some minor improvements added.
- The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid - Quest has been fully scripted and roleplay event has been added.
- The Grimtotem Weapon - The totem now properly gives the buff to the creatures so they can count towards the quest.
- Conjurer Luminrath - The creature now spawns with the proper roleplay adjusted.
- Abjurist Belmara - The creature now spawns with the proper roleplay adjusted.
- It's a Fel Reaver, But with Heart - Quest is now fully scripted to latest 3.3.5a update.
- Teleport This! - Proper triggers added and mechanic of the Cyber-Rage Forgelord corrected.
- There Exist No Honor among Birds - The hawk can now successfuly destroy eggs after being summoned.
- Whispers of the Raven God - Players now properly get the buff to interact with the quest objective.
- A Means to an End - Upon using Levine Family Termites to lure Foreman Kaleiki, the creature will successfuly spawn in the area.
- Escape from Silverbrook - The quest is now fully scripted and works as intended.
- Escape from the Staging Grounds - The quest is now fully scripted and the escort event starts as it should.
- I've Got a Flying Machine - Players can now interact with Steel Gate Flying Machine and pick up the Sack of Relics.
- Secrets of the Talonpriests - Players are now able to attack the creatures after using The Elixir of Shadows.
- Get me out of here! - The escort event now successfuly starts once you talk to Melizza Brimbuzzle.
- Deep in the Bowels of The Underhalls - Players now get the 2nd part of the credit as intended.
- Free at Last - Giants now have a chance to get freed after a player attempts to use Gavrok's Runebreaker.
- Missing Scouts - Players now get the credit after the conversation is finished with the Frostborn Scout.
- Prayer to Elune - The creatures is now properly scripted and has to roleplay event included.
- Finish Me! - The quest now works as intended and gossip option has been added to dead units .
- Vile Like Fire! - Players can now steal Njorndar Proto-Drakes to burn the buildings.
- Mystery of the Infinite - Quest has been fully scripted according to 3.3.5a update.
- Sabotage - Explosive Charges now blow up the Scourgewagon giving credit to players.
- Disclosure - Event has been successfuly scripted and roleplay part with it as well.
- Trapping the Light Fantastic - Players can now successfuly place the game object on the ground.
- Test Flight: The Zephyrium Capacitorium - The quest has been fully fixed and corrected.
- Test Flight: The Singing Ridge - The quest has been fully fixed and corrected.
- Test Flight: Razaan's Landing - The quest has been fully fixed and corrected.
- Fuel for the Fire - Quest now fully works as intended and has been revamped according to 3.3.5a update.
- Strengthen the Ancients - Many improvements has been added to that quest.
- It Rolls Downhill - Players can now correct the quest items while using Ghoul's ability.
- Digging Through Bones - Roleplay event has been scripted and corrected.
- Deathbringer Saurfang's Blood Nova range corrected
- Deathbringer Saurfang's Blood Link fixed and revamped
- Deathbringer Saurfang's Rune of Blood damage and Blood Power granted to Saurfang corrected
- Deathbringer Saurfang's Blood Boil damage corrected
- Deathbringer Saurfang's Blood Power corrected and new system established on gaining it.
- Rotface's Slime Spray is no longer interruptable
- Rotface's Slime Spray damage corrected
- Professor Putricide's Volatile Ooze and Gas Cloud now have the proper immunity masks.
- Sindragosa's last phase Ice Tomb summon, positioning and damage fixed
- Sindragosa's Mystic Buffet now scales properly as it should according to 3.3.5a update
- The Lich King's Base Attack Power corrected
- The Lich King's Soul Reaper formula redesigned
- The Lich King's Pain and Suffering and Cone range corrected
- Auriaya's Sanctum Sentries now have proper immunity masks are no longer interuptable
- Auriaya's Feral Defenders now have proper immunity masks and is not longer interuptable
The Icecrown Citadel
- The Maximum rating difference between two teams has been increased.
- The time after which rating differences will be ignored has been reduced.
The minimum required players per Team have been reduced to:
- Random Battleground: 5 Players per team..
- Warsong Gulch: 4 Players per team.
- Arathi Basin: 5 Players per team.
- Eye of the Storm: 5 Players per team.
- Strand of the Ancients: 5 Players per team.
- Alterac Valley and Isle of conquest have been temporary closed.
- Skinning loot corrected and improved as it should be according to 3.3.5a update
- BWL Boss & Trash spawn timers have been corrected
- Some NPCs Spell animation corrections
- Many quest items drop corrections
- Naxxramas teleport From Shapphiron's Lair has been fixed
- Some cosmetic improvements in Northrend Instances, removed multiple NPC spawns...etc
- Many security improvements to core & data-base