The Dancing Flames.
The following list shows all the corrections performed during the last week. Keep in mind some of them may need a few days before they are deployed to Algalon.
Midsummer Fire Festival
Mostly everything related to this event was already working from previous years. However, we have made some improvements and implemented some missing cosmetic details. They were all active on the live realm by the time the event started.
- Bonfires are now properly scripted and they will not just give credit towards the achievements. They will visually extinguish once a player desecrates them, and they will light up again once a player uses a Burning Blossom on them.
- The quest Torch Tossing has been improved with some minor cosmetic details.
- The creatures related to the quest Striking Back have been improved. All the NPCs will now behave correctly and will cast their abilities.
- The Ribbon Poles will now have a chance to trigger random fireworks after a player uses them. The music will be properly played for the players who use them.
- The Midsummer Celebrants will now behave correctly and they will execute random festival emotes once a player starts using a Ribbon Pole.
- Frost Lord Ahune's encounter has received some improvements.
- Frost Lord Ahune's loot will now adapt to each player's current progression.
- Players will now be able to accept some group quests through party members who have picked them up. This correction will make the group questing experience much more flawless.
- Tirion's Gambit - This quest and the whole event have been improved. All the missing quotes and cosmetic details have been implemented.
- Mending Fences - Players will now be able to use the quest item on Fjorn, and summon a few dwarves.
- Betrayal - This quest and the whole event have been improved. Players will no longer be able to start the event while another player is doing the quest. All the creatures and game objects will properly despawn once the event ends.
- Death to the Necromagi - This quest will now be available as soon as Throwing Down is rewarded.
- On Ruby Wings - The vehicle and creatures related to this quest have been improved. Antiok will now be immune to damage until Thiassi dies. After that, players will be able to dismount, slay Antiok and loot the Scythe.
- Into Hostile Territory - Players will now be able to secure a ride to Thorson's Post from one of the Wintergarde Gryphons. Travelling to the quest location manually will no longer be a must.
- Doing Your Duty - The Amberpine Outhouse will now have a usable gossip option. All the missing cosmetic details have been implemented. The Amberseeds will no longer be rewarded twice.
- A Bear of an Appetite - The Schools of Northern Salmon will now properly despawn once the quest item is used on them.
- Stop the Plague / There's Something Going On In Those Caves - After using the quest item on the Plague Cauldrons, the orange gas will now properly despawn.
- Bury Those Cockroaches! - The Seaforium Depth Charge will always be rooted and will no longer follow the players once they enter combat.
- Untold Truths - Shadowstalker Luther will no longer be able to move.
- The Shining Light - The spell Shining Light will no longer fade from players after they pick up the Sacred Artifact.
- There Exists No Honor Among Birds - The vehicle of this quest has been improved. The Falcons will now be able to fly.
- (Re)Discovering Your Roots - Players will now be able to charm the Ravagers and expose the roots beneath the mounds.
- Delivering the Message - This quest has been scripted and players will now be able to defend the Protectorate Demolitionist and sabotage the Ethereum Conduit.
- Escape from the Staging Grounds - This quest has been scripted and players will now be able to complete it by escorting the Protectorate Vanguard.
- The Summoning Chamber - The Elemental Displacer will now only be usable inside the Summoning Chamber.
- Escape from Skettis - This quest has been scripted and players will now be able to complete it by escorting the Skyguard Prisoner.
- Terokk's Downfall - The NPC Skyguard Ace will now help players to remove Terokk's Divine Shield. All the missing quotes and cosmetic details have been implemented.
- The Big Bone Worm - Using the quest item on a dead Clefthoof will now have a chance to spawn some creatures or the gigantic bone worm.
- Natural Remedies - The quest and the whole event have been improved. Players will no longer be able to summon Goliathon if it's already summoned. All the missing quotes and cosmetic details have been implemented.
- Seal of Ascension - Players will now be able to charm Emberstrife and forge the Seal of Ascension.
- Redemption - Players will no longer need to "/sit" in order to listen to Tirion's tale.
- Ancient Spirit - Players will no longer be able to summon multiple Arei NPCs by using the Flute of the Ancients.
- Stranglethorn Fever - The creatures summoned during this quest will now behave correctly and have waypoints.
- Tiger, Panther and Raptor Mastery - Sin'Dall, Bhag'thera and Tethis will now have a much shorter respawn timer.
- Big Game Hunter - King Bangalash will now have a much shorter respawn timer.
- Protect Kaya - This quest has been scripted and players will now be able to complete it by escorting Kaya.
- Call of Earth - The Restless Spirits of Earth will now have a shorter respawn timer.
- The AI of all the pets has been vastly improved. If a pet's target is not in range or within Line of Sight, they will chase it until abilities can be cast.
- The spell effects Focused Assault and Brutal Assault will now fade from players as soon as they leave Warsong Gulch.
- Enchants that are applied to items in your inventory, such as Rogue poisons or Warlock spellstones, will no longer be removed upon entering an Arena match.
- Alchemist's Stone - The spell will now properly increase the effect of all healing and mana potions by 40%.
- Earth Shield will now only heal after damage has been dealt to the target.
- Grounding Totem will no longer fail to redirect Hunter traps.
- Prayer of Fortitude will now apply to party/raid members that aren't within Line of Sight. The range of the spell has been adjusted.
- Prayer of Mending will now only heal after damage has been dealt to the target.
- Serendipity will now only proc once after Binding Heal is cast.
- Shadowfiend's mana leech effect will now ignore Line of Sight and will always restore mana.
- Rapture will no longer cause combat to the caster once the effect procs on friendly targets that are in combat.
- Priest T9 Healing 4P Bonus - The spell has been corrected and it will now increase the shield from your Divine Aegis and the instant healing from your Empowered Renew by 10%.
- Mind Control will now be usable while controlling a Shadowfiend.
- Revitalize will now proc on targets that are not within Line of Sight of the caster.
- Living Seed will now only heal after damage has been dealt to the target.
- The Art of War - Casting instant Exorcism or Flash of Light will no longer reset the melee swing timer.
- Exorcism's damage will no longer be delayed if the caster is in combat.
- Raise Ally - The spell has been scripted and it will now be able to transfer the soul of a party/raid member into the body of a ghoul.
- Death Coil - will now do damage or heal if the target moves out of Line of Sight after the spell has been cast.
- Living Bomb will now deal damage and explode on targets that aren't within Line of Sight of the caster. When the effect is dispelled, the target will explode.
- Rampage will no longer stack with other Rampage effects or with Leader of the Pack.
- Charge, Intercept and Intervene - The spells will no longer be usable at the same time.
- Enrage abilities will no longer be usable during Enraged Regeneration.
- Titan's Grip - The talent will now properly reduce all physical damage done by 10% when two-handed weapons are equipped.
- All the minions will now attack players as soon as their owners are pulled.
- The loot table for Converted Hero has been corrected.
- Christi Stockton will now properly react to the /drink emote.
- Stormscale Sorceress will now behave correctly and cast abilities.
- Crafty Wobblesprocket will now stop moving while a player interacts with it.
- Morin Cloudstalker will now have intended waypoints and move around.
- The following creatures will now behave correctly and cast their abiltiies:
-Rot Hide Graverobber
-Rot Hide Gnoll
-Vile Fin Minor Oracle
-Vile Fin Muckdweller
-Sri'skulk -Lost Soul
- Players will no longer be able to kill Ragnaros while it's submerged. All debuffs will now fade from the NPC as soon as that phase starts.
- A few more roleplay events and general cosmetic details across the world have been implemented.
- A few more quest givers will now trigger dialogues/events once you pick up or turn in their quests.
- The visual issue caused by crossing water while in Ghost form has been fixed.
- Some profession Specializations will now be correctly unlearned.
- More preparations and general scripting changes for the Icecrown Citadel's release.