The following list shows all the corrections performed during the last week. Keep in mind some of them may need a few days before they are deployed to Algalon.
- Killohertz - Kibli Killohertz will now be spawned. The following quests are now scripted and obtainable:
-Leading the Charge
-Watts My Target
-Putting the Hertz: The Valley of Lost Hope
-Static Shock Troops: the Bombardment
- Green Technology - Fringe Engineer Tezzla will now be spawned. The following quests are now scripted and obtainable:
-Fringe Science Benefits
-Amped for Revolt!
-Total Ohmage: The Valley of Lost Hope!
-Riding the Wavelength: The Bombardment
- Destroying the Altars - Players will no longer get errors while trying to complete this quest.
- Valkyrion Must Burn - The vehicle of this quest has been improved. Players will no longer be able to move the Harpoon Guns around.
- The Slithering Darkness - The amount of spawned Ravenous Jormungar has been increased.
- Going Bearback - The creatures related to this quest have been improved and will no longer attack and kill each other.
- Mending Fences - The quest item will now summon a few dwarves that will attack the giants.
- Riding the Red Rocket - The quest has been scripted. Players will now be able to control the rocket and hit the opposite faction's boat.
- Anatoly Will Talk - The vehicle and creatures related to this quest have been improved. Once the dart is used on Tatjana, the horse will become a usable mount. Tatjana will now mount on the horse once it respawns.
- Chill Out, Mon - The chest that contains the quest item will now only be visible when under the effects of On the Other Side.
- Something That Doesn't Melt - The amount of spawned Splintered Bone Chunks has been increased.
- Repurposed Technology - The quest has been improved. Players will no longer be able to get multiple credits from the same Harvest Collector.
- The Culler Cometh - The behavior of 'Karen "I Don't Caribou" the Culler' has been improved. The stealthed Loot Crazed Poachers will now be spawned.
- Stop the Ascension! The item that begins this quest will now only drop if the prequest has been completed: Operation: Skornful Wrath or Skorn Must Fall! .
- The Fel and the Furious - Players will now be able to control the Fel Reaver Sentinel and complete the quest.
- The Summoning Chamber - The Infernal Oversoul will now properly spawn after using the Elemental Displacer inside Deathforge's chamber.
- Sabotage the Warp-Gate! - The quest has been scripted and players can now properly start the escort event to protect Drijya and complete the quest.
- The Smallest Creatures - Using the quest item on the correct location will now charm a Marmot. This pet can use stealth, distract enemies, and has the ability to poison the kegs in order to complete the quest.
- Showdown - Using the quest item near the Altar will now summon Goc and the quest giver, who will assist players during the fight.
- WANTED: Boss Grog'ak - This quest will no longer be available to Alliance players.
- Lost in Action - Naturalist bite will now give credit to all group members before it despawns.
- The Madness Within - Immol'thar and Prince Tortheldrin will now both be attackable by players.
- Secret of the Circle - The quest has been scripted. After using all the statues and killing Atal'alarion, the Idol of Hakkar will spawn and players will be able to turn in the quest.
- Healthy Dragon Scale - The item that begins this quest will now only drop if the prequest Plagued Hatchlings has been completed.
- Survey Alcaz Island - Players will now be able to get a flight from Cassa Crimsonwing and survey the island.
- Escape Through Force / Stealth - Volcor will now give quest credit to players once it's rescued.
- Echeyakee - The area in which players can use the quest item and summon Echeyakee will now be much more accurate. The spawning spot of the NPC has been corrected.
- A Fine Mess - Kernobee will now follow the players and give quest credit to all group members once it's rescued.
- The Burning of Spirits - The Burning Gem will now only be usable on the intended creatures.
- Ancient Spirit - : The quest has been scripted and players can now properly start the escort event to protect Arei and complete the quest.
- The Gift That Keeps On Giving - The animation for the Gift of the Harvester has been added. The created ghouls will now deal correct damage and attack all the enemies.
Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
- The base damage of Battleguard Sartura has been reduced.
- Omor the Unscarred will now properly reset once players move too far away of its position.
Scarlet Monastery Graveyard
- Bladestorm - The spell will no longer get cancelled when switching weapons.
- Spell Reflection - The aura will now properly reflect spell effects such as Death Grip, Penance or Dispel Magic.
- Improved Spell Reflection - The talent will now properly reflect spells from party members. The range has been adjusted to 20 yards.
- Heroic Strike - The spell will no longer cancel the Warrior's auto-attacks. The spell will now deal extra damage to dazed targets.
- Enrage - The different enrage auras will no longer stack with each other. If Death Wish is used, it will now override any Enrage effect.
- Revenge - The spell will now only be usable once after blocking, dodging or parrying an attack.
- Shield Slam - The maximum damage of the spell will now be increased by Shield Block and Glyph of Blocking.
- Intervene - The spell will now reduce the target's total threat by 10%.
- Retaliation, Shield Wall and Recklessness will no longer share the same cooldown after loading screens.
- Seal of Command - The spell will now proc correctly and it will no longer have an internal cooldown. The seal will now be able to proc Vindication.
- Blood Tap - The spell will no longer cause visual issues for wrong converted runes.
- The Rune cooldown grace period has been implemented for all runes.
- Blood of the North, Death Rune Mastery and Reaping - The talents will now work as intended. Death Runes will no longer revert to its original state when using one of the skills affected by the talents.
- Health Funnel - The amounts of restored and sacrificed health have been corrected. The amount of restored health will now scale with spell power.
- Brambles - The talent will now properly add a chance to daze attackers while Barkskin is active.
- Druid T8 Restoration 2P Bonus - The spell has been corrected and it will now increase the healing done by Swiftmend by 10%.
- Primal Fury - The chances of getting an additional combo point from critical strikes will now work as intended. The first rank of the talent will now be unlearned as soon as the player learns the highest rank.
- Leader of the Pack - The aura will no longer stack from different feral druids that are in the same party/raid.
- Dalaran NPCs will no longer be attackable by some pets.
- Quartermaster Bartlett will now give players the option to repair their equipment.
- Some minions such as Crawler or Voidwalker will now properly reset together with their owners.
- Masat T'andr will now be friendly for both of the factions.
- Ashenvale Outrunners will now use their stealth and stun abilities.
- Marshlight Bleeder - The spell Vibrant Blood used by this NPC will now correctly prevent stealth mechanics.
- Fenglow Stinger and Umbraglow Stinger - The spell Glowing Blood used by the NPCs will now correctly prevent stealth mechanics.
- Bleeding Hollow Tormentor will no longer cast fear on itself nor spawn multiple wolves.
- Kerlonian Evershade - Added a sound file that was missing from this creature, when accepting the quest The Sleeper Has Awakened.
- Stillpine Captive will now have intended waypoints and move around.
- Loot tables for the following NPCs have been corrected:
-Restless Frostborn Ghost
-Restless Frostborn Warrior
- Preparations and scripting changes for the Elemental Invasion event release.
- The Onslaught Execution mini event in Dragonblight has been scripted.
- A few more roleplay events and general cosmetic details across the world have been implemented.
- A few more quest givers will now trigger dialogues once you pick up or turn in their quests.
- 2 experience and reputation exploits fixes in Northrend.
- Some minor typos regarding dialogues/quotes have been corrected.
- The achievement Mine Sweeper is now obtainable.
- Added spell support for the achievement Giddy Up!, the achievement will now be granted to players instantly.
- Several core fixes regarding crashes.
- More preparations and general scripting changes for the Icecrown Citadel's release.