- Spirit Calling - Lesser Nether Drakes are now attackable and are patroling in the air.
- War is Hell - Players are now able to burn the corpses and get the quest credit properly.
- Harbingers of Shadowmoon - Players may now attack the NPCs visible during this quest.
- Divination: Gorefiend's Cloak - Players may now attack the NPCs visible during this quest.
- What Came First, the Drake or the Egg? - The whelps will now successfuly spawn once the player interacts with the egg.
- Slim Pickings - Samples can now be successfuly looted by players.
- Lumber Hack - Players may now successfuly chop the wood and then collect it to complete the quest.
- Boiling Point, Drop rate of the quest item corrected.
- Harp on This! - The Shredder has been corrected so the players may mount it in a different occasion.
- Alpha Worg - Faction of the NPC has been corrected and is visible properly to players.
- Matis the Cruel - The NPC now gives the quest credit upon death.
- Deeprun Rat Roundup - The rats will now give credit upon getting charmed with flute.
- The Summoning - Cyclonian is now spawned by default and players can kill him to get the quest credit completed.
- Out of Body Experience - Players are now going to be successfuly teleported to the proper location.
- Gods like Shiny Things
- The Angry Gorloc - The NPC which player has to follow is now fully scripted.
- Tormenting the Softknuckles - Players may now successfuly use quest item to slay Hardknuckle Matriarch.
- The Mosswalker Savior - The NPC which player has to follow is now fully scripted.
- Lightning Definitely Strikes - Crystals may now be put near the proper location to complete the quest objective.
- Slaves of the Stormforged - Players may now interact with the NPC with the new established gossip menu.
- The Plume of Alystros - Players will now get the credit upon using the quest item on the specific location.
- Back So Soon? - Players may now interact with the creature in any phase and it won't dissapear anymore.
- The Forgotten Tale - The creatures which player has to interact to will successfuly give a credit through a gossip option.
- Wanton Warlord - Warlord will now successfuly spawn when the Emblazoned Battle Horn is used on the specific location.
- Mounting Up - Highland Mustangs can now be successfuly lured with the carrots.
- Loken's OrdersÂ - Players can now successfuly deliver the message to Scout Vor'takh.
- Seared Scourge - Trolls needed for the quest can now be burned successfuly.
- Put on Your Best Face for Loken - Players can now successfuly deliver the message to Mountaineer Kilian.
- Rallying the Troops - Grizzly Hills Giants can now be successfuly rallied by a player.
- Novos The Summoner - is now fixed and fully scripted.
- Herb pools amount increased - the pool has been increased to last 3.3.5a update.
- Wintergrasp is now disabled until more players are able to play it .
- Profession loots corrected (Prospecting, milling...etc)